ok so the headstock says "bc rich platinum series" but i cant find anything on this specific model.

i dont think the paint on it came from the factory. the tuners are gotoh and the tremelo is a one way POS that has already snapped in half.

pics-

ignore the scuffed up headstock, im repainting it so i had to scuff it up for the primer to hold

any help?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
well imho i think that someone just switched out necks and whatnot, because that body... doesnt really resemble a b.c. rich of any kind.... lol
It looks almost like the neck/headstock were put on the body of a different make of a guitar. No BC Rich I've ever seen, but then again I know very little about BC Rich.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
thats crazy, the neck fits absolutely perfect. i have a number on the neck plate, is there any place i can type this in to find out the make and model of the body?
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson