I have like 150$ to spend and i need an amp that can be heard over drums and that has good distortion. I play lead and rhythm and i need something that will give me a good sound. We play a lot of sabbath and sabbath sounding stuff.
Good luck finding something that sounds decent and is loud enough to be heard over drums for only $150!

With only that amount to spend the Roland Cube series, Vox Valvetronix series, and Peavey Vypyr series are really the only amps worth looking at.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Good luck finding something that sounds decent and is loud enough to be heard over drums for only $150!

With only that amount to spend the Roland Cube series, Vox Valvetronix series, and Peavey Vypyr series are really the only amps worth looking at.

What he said. But avoid the cube series like the plauge. I had one, and the sound sucked, and then it blew out.
Quote by i_am_metalhead

He speaks truth. The Vypyr series is awesome.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Quote by A7X-LoGaN-A7X
He speaks truth. The Vypyr series is awesome.

If you work at guitar center can you hook me up with a discount?
Quote by Toker420
If you work at guitar center can you hook me up with a discount?

IF you're UG's drug addict, try to lay off a little and save up more, otherwise just get a vypyr if you like it when you try it out.