Okay, today I went to Guitar Center for the sale, and I tried out the B-52 AT-212, I liked it, so I got it. I took it home and WOW!!!!! The tone is amazing, like a dream!!! More than enough gain too. The clean channel is amazing too!!! I love everything about this amp!! Anyone looking at this amp, get it, you wont be sorry!!!
Congrats!

And for the record, I've had my AT100 since July (I think ) and I haven't had a single problem with it. The Reverb is still very juicy, the jacks are all still solid. The dials are all still smooth, and it doesn't over heat. And I've gigged this thing a half a dozen times, rehearse with it at least 6 hours a week, and play it at least an hour a night before bed- still going strong.

The only thing is, the other day I was walking in through the back door and I banged it against the door jam - rip! Tolex is too thin.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Jackson Soloist SL2H
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone AJ200SCE Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Embassy
Vintage Audition Mystery Guitar
B-52 AT100
Vox VT80
Nice I have had my AT-112 since last year (I actually got it like the daybefore Thanksgiving since apparetnly thats when they actually put out the discounted prices) I got mine for $300 (down from like $550 retail)

How much did u save on yours?
Quote by gpowsang
Nice I have had my AT-112 since last year (I actually got it like the daybefore Thanksgiving since apparetnly thats when they actually put out the discounted prices) I got mine for $300 (down from like $550 retail)

How much did u save on yours?

75$
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard