Pretty self-explanatory, which foreign affairs issue is most important to you and why.

For me, excluding the Mumbai Attacks at the moment, its probably Somalia. The country has been forgotten by nearly everyone, and over the years has been royally ****ed over by the U.S., Ethiopia, Eritrea, Islamists and clan warlords. Ironically, the pirates are the best thing to happen to the country.
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Nov 28, 2008,
Being awesome.

HAHHAHAHA IM NOT FUNNY.....probably the economy then the war/homeland security
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
Those idiots trying to move the icecaps to florida to control global warming...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by freedoms_stain
Economy.

Affects my paycheck and job prospects.

While the current Economic situation is a global problem, I wouldnt really consider it a foreign affair issue in the same way as the others sofar...
Quote by Rockstar12345
Quote by Mechanixx
While the current Economic situation is a global problem, I wouldnt really consider it a foreign affair issue in the same way as the others sofar...
It is for me, England is in charge of our Economy and they're foreign
Quote by Mechanixx
Pretty self-explanatory, which foreign affairs issue is most important to you and why.

For me, excluding the Mumbai Attacks at the moment, its probably Somalia. The country has been forgotten by nearly everyone, and over the years has been royally ****ed over by the U.S., Ethiopia, Eritrea, Islamists and clan warlords. Ironically, the pirates are the best thing to happen to the country.

I didn't see that really as a total loss.

A lot of Somalia is a shining example that anarchy can, and does, work.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by biga29
Those idiots trying to move the icecaps to florida to control global warming...

wow,wait what????send me a link to that article,source.
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
Somalia pirates, bring out the nukes and the SAS.

Afghanistan, a war we shouldn't be in, but we can't get out of it, otherwise things will fall apart.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Somalia pirates, bring out the nukes and the SAS.

Afghanistan, a war we shouldn't be in, but we can't get out of it, otherwise things will fall apart.

You do know that the richest and safest towns with the hightest standard of living in the whole of somalia are the pirate ones.

The pirates have been demonized. They started because Asian and European companies were overfishing the waters off somalia and dumping toxic as there was nobody to stop them. Some Fisherman decided to fight back (which seems to me exactly the same as an american would do). They realised that they could make loads of money out of it and have been doing it ever since.

The rest of the country (excluding Somaliland) is a war torn hell hole with no effective government, a puppet regime installed by the USA and Ethiopia cause they didnt want any "Terrorists" to be bred in Somalia. Its made **** all difference as Islamism is still on the rise in the region.

Like I said before the pirates are the best thing to happen to the region.
Quote by Rockstar12345
Quote by Z_cup_boy
mumbai attacks as of now.

They are all over the news but really, they will turn out to be a relatively insignificant event.
Obviously the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I cannot stand by quietly as families are terrorized and mistreated by an oppressing force which forces them into poverty and has total control of them and their ancestral land.
Iraq and Afghanistan. I still don't think those wars are over, and I think victory is still an option that many have given up on. As long as the governments of those countries are strong enough to keep the peace after our forces leave those wars will have been a great success, and through free public education and giving everyone the opportunity to be prosperous I think that terrorism in those countries will die out. If the youth of those countries are educated and driven, it will be almost impossible for those idiots to recruit followers with the same old stupid speeches.
I hope there are others who feel the same way too. We can't win a war if the people in charge have already admitted defeat. Give the dead something to be proud of having given their lives for.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by TunerAddict
Obviously the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. I cannot stand by quietly as families are terrorized and mistreated by an oppressing force which forces them into poverty and has total control of them and their ancestral land.

You cannot stand by quietly? Oh no! Watch out, Israel!
And what are you talking about? It's a two-way conflict, the Palestinians aren't exactly being perfect neighbors either. Plus I don't get the problem with land here. Guess how countries are formed? Usually it's when people take land for themselves and make it their own. Palestine has tried time and time again to take it back, but they can't, so what is Israel supposed to do hand it over?
Oh, and look through Jewish history and tell me the Palestinians are the oppressed ones.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Z_cup_boy
mumbai attacks as of now.

yep
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Probably the fighting in Iraq. One of my friends is in the Marines, and is likely going to be shipped off if we can't get out of there soon.