what guitars should i try at guitar center??

i play acdc metallica and gnr what are some guitars to try out??
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Epi LP
Quote by dcdossett65
Life is too short to worry about this crap.

Who.

Cares.
Epiphone G-400 sounds good, nice solid guitar for the money.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by ampoverload
dean v w/matching headstock 249.99

Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by Chrisiphone

This for sure
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
yea the problem is that they have to have the vintage g-400 in stock otherwise it is 400 and i cant get that lol

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
Quote by stratdud39
go used

cant cant cant dont even ask y... if you wanna know check out my other threads

Quote by Prophet of Page
Quote by 420 FREAK
I'd go with the g-400 but try them all out.

ah. that sucks because the g-400 JUST went up 100 bucks in price.

Like, within the last few months. I feel bad for you.

I have one and it's really nice. Bout to put duncans in it, but I bought it in... April or so for 299$

Check it out though - really nice.
Quote by Chrisiphone

+1

one of the best you can get at this price
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Get a G-400 or Les Paul, if you can find one in your price range.
After all, Slash (always) and Kirk (occasionally) use Les Pauls, and Angus uses an SG, which as we all know, was originally a Les Paul model :P
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
Quote by motleyglam82
ah. that sucks because the g-400 JUST went up 100 bucks in price.

not for the faded cherry finish, the one i have.

I think its a great looking finish, it looks crappy in magazines and on the internet but it looks great in person.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
not for the faded cherry finish, the one i have.

I think its a great looking finish, it looks crappy in magazines and on the internet but it looks great in person.

Oh that's cool and good to know. I haven't seen the faded in person, but yeah it does look like crap online.
a Gibson Save More
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by motleyglam82
Oh that's cool and good to know. I haven't seen the faded in person, but yeah it does look like crap online.

go look at my profile, i just uploaded my first picture so that i could help you, its not the best picture of my guitar(or me haha), but its the first one i could find, might upload a few more later that show the finish better.

hope it helps
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^