Jesus, It was good.

Intro 1- Very Southern Metal type thing you had going on.

Intro 2- More Hardcore-ish, still good.

Verse- This verse would sound real boring if the vox werent there, but with it there, it was good

Pre-Chorus- Eh, it was ok, but it didnt click with me

Chorus- Sounded Very Avenged Sevenfold-ish, it was pretty good

Solo a- Realll Awesome, i enjoyed it for the most part

Interlude- Best part of the song. The harmonized guitars win me over

Solo B- Very Metallica-Ish, it was good, nice leading up to it

The Change in Key was cool

Bridge- Seems like something a7x would do again really good, it makes me almost think about having a single tear slide down my cheek in hopes of a new future type thing

Bridge 2- I see this as the part where the boys like, "daddy, will i ever see you again?" and the dad's like, "I dont know son, i dont know..." AWESOME

Overall- This song picked up real well after the solo, the bridges blew me away, amazing, 9/10

Crit any of the ones in my sig?
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Quote by MattAnderson111
Jesus, It was good.

Intro 1- Very Southern Metal type thing you had going on.

Intro 2- More Hardcore-ish, still good.

Verse- This verse would sound real boring if the vox werent there, but with it there, it was good

Pre-Chorus- Eh, it was ok, but it didnt click with me

Chorus- Sounded Very Avenged Sevenfold-ish, it was pretty good

Solo a- Realll Awesome, i enjoyed it for the most part

Interlude- Best part of the song. The harmonized guitars win me over

Solo B- Very Metallica-Ish, it was good, nice leading up to it

The Change in Key was cool

Bridge- Seems like something a7x would do again really good, it makes me almost think about having a single tear slide down my cheek in hopes of a new future type thing

Bridge 2- I see this as the part where the boys like, "daddy, will i ever see you again?" and the dad's like, "I dont know son, i dont know..." AWESOME

Overall- This song picked up real well after the solo, the bridges blew me away, amazing, 9/10

Crit any of the ones in my sig?

Wow, thanks. I'm going to a restaraunt, but I'll crit that fo' sho'
alright, critting as I listen

Intro has a great bluesy vibe. I wish the drums were halftime, though, sounds heavier, would serve the riff well. Especially as it has the same drumpattern as the verse, which can get boring in the long run.
Verse has a nice riff, but somehow it feels to slow. Either speed it up a bit, or make the drumbeat a quicker eightnoes thrashpattern, or (most likely) incorporate some 16th gallops in the riff to spice it up rhythmically. I really appreciate the inclusion of vocals, like the other dude says, it makes a passage that would otherwise drag on more interesting. Prechorus serves as a nice melodic interlude. I like that the chorus has melodic backing chords, but the same drumbeat can now really start to bore the listener.
First solo does its job good, doesn't overstay its welcome and doesn't lose itself in incoherent shred (though it's on the "rhythm" track and not on "lead" :P ) . Clean interlude really did the song some good and provided breathing room. Second solo, wow finally a quicker drumbeat, great. Second solo, while more on the noodly side though overall serves up mostly good phrases. I can really hear this kick off drenched in acidic wahwah. The prygian "dim switch" segment again was nice, good harmonization on the fifths, I always like stuff that isn't the standart thirds. If you incorporate some toms in the drums you could get a really nice tribal groove going here. Good mood shift to major in the bridge, and finally the halftime drums, always a plus. Nice marching outro wraps up the song on an epic note. Great stuff overall, keep it up!
Quote by Ailes
alright, critting as I listen

Intro has a great bluesy vibe. I wish the drums were halftime, though, sounds heavier, would serve the riff well. Especially as it has the same drumpattern as the verse, which can get boring in the long run.
Verse has a nice riff, but somehow it feels to slow. Either speed it up a bit, or make the drumbeat a quicker eightnoes thrashpattern, or (most likely) incorporate some 16th gallops in the riff to spice it up rhythmically. I really appreciate the inclusion of vocals, like the other dude says, it makes a passage that would otherwise drag on more interesting. Prechorus serves as a nice melodic interlude. I like that the chorus has melodic backing chords, but the same drumbeat can now really start to bore the listener.
First solo does its job good, doesn't overstay its welcome and doesn't lose itself in incoherent shred (though it's on the "rhythm" track and not on "lead" :P ) . Clean interlude really did the song some good and provided breathing room. Second solo, wow finally a quicker drumbeat, great. Second solo, while more on the noodly side though overall serves up mostly good phrases. I can really hear this kick off drenched in acidic wahwah. The prygian "dim switch" segment again was nice, good harmonization on the fifths, I always like stuff that isn't the standart thirds. If you incorporate some toms in the drums you could get a really nice tribal groove going here. Good mood shift to major in the bridge, and finally the halftime drums, always a plus. Nice marching outro wraps up the song on an epic note. Great stuff overall, keep it up!

Yeah, the reason the verse is kinda bare-bones is because I'm the lead guitarist/vocalist, and I'm still working on multitasking.

Solo A is actually meant for my rhythm guitarist, so he doesn't get bored :P. Solo B is mine, and it was really designed to be flashy xD.

The Dim Switch was actually in Half-Whole Diminished, hence why I harmonized in fifths (all minor 3rds doesn't sound very pretty )

And the bridge is my favorite part. Thanks!
Great song! Just got one gripe with this. I think the tempo is quite a bit too slow, 130-140-ish could really strengthen the song imo, especially the first half. Okay, now for the crit:

I really like the groove you got going in the intro, just a thought though - maybe the Intro Pt. 2 could be shorter to kinda throw the listener into the verse?

The pre-chorus is a nice contrast, but I think the chorus somehow lacks a bit in power - maybe add some slow backing vocals. The intro riff works wonders as post-chorus and is a smooth return to the verse.

Solo A is really good, but Solo 2 comes a bit out of the blue - maybe instead of just harmonizing the guitars in the interlude, you could add some lead guitar parts working it's way to the solo.

The dim switch is quite the surprise but is a great contrast. As Ailes said, I think some toms could add some nice groove here!

I definitely understand why the bridge is your favorite part! Again really cool contrast, nice chord progression and melody. What I think would work great here is a background-ish solo, making it even more powerful and ending-like. I didn't understand if this was intended for a band or just something you wrote, but if possible you could have strings taking over the lead guitar's part and add some solo-ish melodies over it. Just an idea.

If you could one crit mine, I've got a link in my song though that's a bit long (ca 8-9 minutes). If you want to crit something shorter, here's a link.