Looking to replace the standard Epiphone LP humbuckers, what pickups should I buy? I play hard-rock/grunge/punk, would like some good cleans and roaring, toneful distorted sounds. Using a Peavey Valveking Halfstack.

Ideas?
Gear

Epi Les Paul Custom
Martin 000C 16GTRE Auditorium
I'd say a Dimarzio Super Distortion set, or EMG's. Seyour Duncan's work well also. I would be cautious of buying anything not made by those guys. It really depends on personal preference though..

Best of Luck!
Go to Rockmonkeyguitars.com. The pickups are made by one of our fellow UG members and you can get pickups hand-wound to your specs for a good price.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
very muddy tone, neck pickup is pure twang, and for both, there's simply not much bite.
I want two different pickups, for versatility;
one for Corgan's buzz-saw distorted tone, and the other for a rich, warm clean tone.

Specific suggestions would be nice.
Gear

Epi Les Paul Custom
Martin 000C 16GTRE Auditorium
i always say Dimarzio PAF Pro for the neck and Dimarzio Super Distortion for the bridge
generally covers most things
Music and sutff
hmm..? this site Rockmonkeyguitars.com IDK about but for like 40 more dollars you can get some Bare knuckles but both are really high priced passives.
Quote by angusvansantana
i always say Dimarzio PAF Pro for the neck and Dimarzio Super Distortion for the bridge
generally covers most things

seconded. i have a dimarzio FRED in the neck of my stagemaster and it gets good cleans too. you might want to consider that.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Ditch the Frontman and get a new amp first
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
Quote by hell_monkey
Ditch the Frontman and get a new amp first

He's using a Peavey Valveking half-stack.
Quote by i_disappear_209
very muddy tone, neck pickup is pure twang, and for both, there's simply not much bite.
I want two different pickups, for versatility;
one for Corgan's buzz-saw distorted tone, and the other for a rich, warm clean tone.

Specific suggestions would be nice.

You should be getting your distortion from a Big Muff Pi pedal, if you want something similar to Corgan.

Get a Seymour Duncan Jazz in your neck, and an Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom in the bridge.