....kinda upset that Guitargasm ended? i mean i actually enjoyed reading something for the first time in a while.
i loved the ending but still......any thoughts on ending?/discuss how awesome it was.
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
Wrong thread.

Sorry guys.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by El Gigante
How can you call yourself a UGer without having read at least half of one of the Guitargasms?

Edit: ^Wrong thread.
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
Quote by dudetheman
Huffing gasoline?

I'm sorry, but I'm fairly sure that huffing gas doesn't get you high.

As a matter of fact, I just spent a good two hours standing over a tub of gas. I was cleaning grease off of the wrenches used to fix my car and I didn't get high from it.

Either way, that's sad.

um dude i think you clicked on the wrong link?
just get a reality tv show and then u can make millions being a **** up

MTV Sucks

Quote by hazzmatazz
You think you need help and you don't watch it everyday?

Oh man I'm well and truely on the point of no return then

MY COUSIN IS HOT
It sounds like Nolan could definitely make a few spin-off sequels without making them seem forced, which is a good thing, but it did end on a good note, I think it was the most sensible ending place for something like this.

In another couple years, if he publishes this and some sequels, Guitargasm could be the next Twilight (I'm sure that's not what Nolan wants to hear )
I now have no reason to live now that guitargasm is ended.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
It ended on a positive note, but it was really abrupt. We still didn't find out about Boyd, what kind of gear they bought after the show, what happened afterwards between Danny and Benny, etc. I expect at least some spin-offs.
Quote by maniac111
It ended on a positive note, but it was really abrupt. We still didn't find out about Boyd, what kind of gear they bought after the show, what happened afterwards between Danny and Benny, etc. I expect at least some spin-offs.

+1
ಠ_ಠ
Yes I have no will to check UG anymore.. very sad.. good ending I hope there's another story with the same people that tells you what gear they got
This works for almost any situation....

Quote by PaulyVengeance
Punch it. Punch it until it goes away.