Don't ask why lol but what is the differance between a Seymour Duncan SH-2 Jazz and a Seymour Duncan 59'?

In the neck position.
American Strat:
Area 61 Neck, Area 67 Middle & Bridge
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Graphtech Nut & String Tree
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
Fulltone Full Drive 2 & OCD
H2O Chorus/Echo
Quote by forsaknazrael
The Jazz is warmer. The '59 is brighter, voiced like a PAF. The '59 handles OD better.

A better question would be, what's wrong with your current neck pickup?

Ok Ill give the short explnation. I'm selling my les paul because I have been getting into alot of insturmental stuff (Steve Vai, Satch, Neil Zaza, etc.) and my les paul isnt cutting it anymore for a few reasons.

The pickups are ok but muddy and not exactly what im looking for.
I offically HATE THE SINGLE CUTAWAY AHHHH
The scale length is too short for my fingers
The medium tend to buzz a little when I get agressive.

Im looking at a Schecter C-1 Classic and C-1 Blackjack
American Strat:
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
H2O Chorus/Echo
Most people on this site swear by the JB/59 combo. But the RR3 (which sounded awesome) has JB/SH-2
Quote by Darkice
I have a Schecter C-1 classic we could maybe make a deal for..?
IDK though I love it so much.

Sorry but I've got this thing with used guitars. Ill buy used amps, pedals, and pretty much anything else but not a used guitar. I dunno, im weird
American Strat:
Spretzel Locking Tuners
Lots O' Love!

JSX + Orange Cab
Fender Blues Deluxe
Deluxe Memory Man
H2O Chorus/Echo
Quote by tigerking615
Most people on this site swear by the JB/59 combo. But the RR3 (which sounded awesome) has JB/SH-2

Most of the people who swear by it have never even used it - the people who know a bit about pickups hardly ever recommend the JB.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
Most of the people who swear by it have never even used it - the people who know a bit about pickups hardly ever recommend the JB.

+1.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by steven seagull

What's wrong with it? I don't own a guitar with it, but I tried that RR3 for a while and I really liked the sound...But DiMarzio is the god of passive pickups in my opinion.
Quote by Ninja Penguin77
Ok Ill give the short explnation. I'm selling my les paul because I have been getting into alot of insturmental stuff (Steve Vai, Satch, Neil Zaza, etc.) and my les paul isnt cutting it anymore for a few reasons.

The pickups are ok but muddy and not exactly what im looking for.
I offically HATE THE SINGLE CUTAWAY AHHHH
The scale length is too short for my fingers
The medium tend to buzz a little when I get agressive.

Im looking at a Schecter C-1 Classic and C-1 Blackjack

I really don't think the scale length matters like that...I've got absolutely huge hands, and I like the smaller 24.75" scale.

And buzzing is due more to your guitar's setup.

Have you played those Schecters? Tonally, they're not all that different.
the shorter scale length can make things a bit muddier though.

i'd probably go for the one with the '59, but to be honest for instrumental shred it's possible you might end up switching out either of those.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?