OK, so far in my quest for pedals, i've spent pretty decent money. I've got a BBE Boosta Grande and a MI Audio Crunch Box. Next, I'm buying a Boss DD-20 delay, and after that, I'm going to get me a wah.

However, i don't know jack-squat about wahs.

I've seen and ehard the Budwah - and it's freaking amazing....it also happens to be $170. Do i need to spend that type of money to get that quality of a wah? I'd rather spend closer to $100 maybe $130, but then again, i don't want to skimp and get crap.

In terms of wah, i just want something that is thick and truly "attaches" (i dont know another term) itself to my guitar's sound.

thanks!
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by bored_maniac33
OK, so far in my quest for pedals, i've spent pretty decent money. I've got a BBE Boosta Grande and a MI Audio Crunch Box. Next, I'm buying a Boss DD-20 delay, and after that, I'm going to get me a wah.

However, i don't know jack-squat about wahs.

I've seen and ehard the Budwah - and it's freaking amazing....it also happens to be $170. Do i need to spend that type of money to get that quality of a wah? I'd rather spend closer to $100 maybe $130, but then again, i don't want to skimp and get crap.

In terms of wah, i just want something that is thick and truly "attaches" (i dont know another term) itself to my guitar's sound.

thanks!

you get what you pay for when it comes to wahs, it's worth it to shell out for a nice one.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
If you want a truly great wah, you'll need to break the $200 barrier, probably closer to $250-$300 for a Fulltone Clyde or RMC.

Imo, its worth it to wait longer and save the money.
Quote by al112987
If you want a truly great wah, you'll need to break the $200 barrier, probably closer to $250-$300 for a Fulltone Clyde or RMC.

Imo, its worth it to wait longer and save the money.

( ) . ( ) *whistles* geeze...well, that will pretty much be a birthday thing...delay comes first. *sigh*
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by tona_107
535Q. Do it.
If it's good enough for Adam Jones, it's good enough for you.

^that does sound impressive on the MF clips
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I was also going to say, why are you spending the extra money on the DD-20, then I remembered that it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
Quote by bored_maniac33
^that does sound impressive on the MF clips

Yeah man.
I don't have one, but it's the nicest sounding wah I've heard, and you can get pretty much any sound you want out of it.
Quote by tona_107
I was also going to say, why are you spending the extra money on the DD-20, then I remembered that it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

lol yea, i want some crazy awesome delay, and that thing does that and more warp ftw!
Quote by Johansensan

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional