http://www.harrysnews.com/tgTheRealGoalOfFeminism.htm

Pretty self-explanatory. Im shocked. Just read a bit if you dont want to read the whole thing.

Some highlights:

Quote by Simone de Beauvoir (feminist) : "No woman should be authorised to stay at home and raise her children. Society should be totally different. Women should not have that choice, precisely because if there is such a choice, too many women will make that one."

"For instance the president of the Center for Advancement of Public Policy in Washington DC, has proposed that men's fertility be controlled by mandatory contraception beginning at puberty. Boys would be forced to have contraceptive implants along with compulsory DNA fingerprinting. "

"There is now an abundance of research, including recent Australian research, which shows that most abusing men are in abusing couple relationships and that women instigate acts of violence more frequently than men [11]. Erin Pizzey, the founder of the women's shelter movement in England, has been saying the same for years but has been studiously ignored by feminists and bureaucrats."

"But there is an acceptance of double standards. Adult men, even in all-male workshops, or the all-male crew of submarines, aren't allowed to put up girlie pictures as they have traditionally done on the grounds that it demeans women and reduces them to sex objects"

"Canadian Supreme Court Justice Bertha Wilson called for the transformation of the law along feminist principles, and for the re-education of her male colleagues in "summer schools on sexism." But Australian judges already attend such re-education courses.
Demonstrating a blatant bias against men, Wilson on the record as saying that, "women are ...less concerned than men with abstract notions of justice, less preoccupied with what is 'right' and 'wrong,' ".[16]. She has even castigated her fellow judges for relying too much on the evidence of a case instead of entering 'into the skin of the litigant and making his or her experience part of your experience and only when you have done that, to judge.' [17]
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
Last edited by Mechanixx at Nov 28, 2008,
tl;dr the wall of text in the link?
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
I am offended by feminism because I believe that putting it apart from general all-purpose equality perpetuates the disparities between males and females. We need to just make it happen.

And I know about discrimination, I am a teenage white male, and I face discrimination on a daily basis.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
tl;dr

but its mainly because I'm lazy as ****, not because I'm a nazi

Edit: \/\/ I lol'd
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by woodenbandman
I am offended by feminism because I believe that putting it apart from general all-purpose equality perpetuates the disparities between males and females. We need to just make it happen.

And I know about discrimination, I am a teenage white male, and I face discrimination on a daily basis.

You're*
Quote by Powerhouse
*tries to give a *****

*doesn't*

If you read it im sure youd change your tune pretty quick...
Quote by Rockstar12345
The article *appears* to be about someone who is afraid of social change
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Mechanixx
If you read it im sure youd change your tune pretty quick...

I promise you, I could read the article and I still wouldn't care any more than I do right now. Which is none.
You're*
Feminism is dumb,
so is this article.
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by woodenbandman

its affirmative action, because discriminating under the guise of a fancier term makes it okay
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Just for the record, this article is so shocking and controversial that it's nine years old and nobody's ever heard about it until some guy brings it up in the Pit.

I lied. It WAS possible for me to care even less than none.
You're*
Simply stunning.

Also, i hear ya woodenbandman.
Music Man JP6 BFR
Music Man JP6
Mesa Boogie Nomad 100 (selling soon to fund a Mark V)
I believe in equality, an egilatarian society. I think there are stereotypes against men as well as women. It's almost a definition that all men have to be strong physically and emotionally. Men are also portrayed as dunces on sitcoms. There's bias against both, not just women.
Quote by Survivalism
Just for the record, this article is so shocking and controversial that it's nine years old and nobody's ever heard about it until some guy brings it up in the Pit.

I lied. It WAS possible for me to care even less than none.

haha
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
While I can understand why nobody wants to read a massive wall of text, I think you should just get off your lazy asses and do it. Its not funny, but hey who cares about non-funny yet important social criticism.

Reminds me of that thing written during the time of the nazis:

When they came for the jews, I didnt care, I wasnt a jew
when they came for the communists, I didnt care, I wasnt a communist

please dont ignore this.
Quote by Rockstar12345
Could not care any less about either argument. For femnazis or against femnazis.

DGAF

They're only good in the kitchen or on their knees between my legs. End of story period
Quote by Mechanixx
While I can understand why nobody wants to read a massive wall of text, I think you should just get off your lazy asses and do it. Its not funny, but hey who cares about non-funny yet important social criticism.

please dont ignore this.

BOO FUCKING HOO
This is what happens when you are in the pit
If this page gets past about 1 or 2 pages, THEN it will be an intelligent discussion.

So instead of telling us that we're wrong for not reading it, further stimulate in actual discussion about it.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
I think feminists have manipulated society to the extent where there is no debate on the subject anymore. I believe feminists are trying to change society in a way which is unfair and frankly disturbing.

Just a couple of highlights from that article:

SUpreme Judge in Canada (Female) said that male judges should spend less time looking at evidence and try to "feel" the case.

Action Man and Cinderella, aswell as the works of Hans Christian Anderson and C.S. Lewis have been banned in Australian nurseries.

The list of insanity goes on/
Quote by Rockstar12345
Quote by Mechanixx

please dont ignore this.

I don't, not when we're talking about some speech some woman gave nine years ago in Australia.

Hey, have women overthrown the Australian government and enslaved the males yet? No? Good, then this still doesn't matter.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
I don't, not when we're talking about some speech some woman gave nine years ago in Australia.

Hey, have women overthrown the Australian government and enslaved the males yet? No? Good, then this still doesn't matter.

Is that my point? I merely think it might be of some importance to have some debate in this issue.

Sure men arnt slaves, but is that ever going to happen? No

But are men becoming increasingly discrimnated against? Yes

Therefore we need to have discussion. I found this article and was quite shocked by some of the quotes, etc. which I read in it. I thought some of these could be interesting to this debate, especially as before ive read this Id only ever heard the usual anti-feminist rants, with no perspective of what has actually been done in the name of womans rights.
Quote by Rockstar12345
If a woman wants to stay at home, fine. If she wants to work, fine. Feminists need to get off their high horses and shut up. Don't change stuff/blacklist stuff. People should be free to do what they want as human beings, not be given extras because of being female. Oh, and changing the "sexist" English language? That's bull****. Get a hobby, little feminists.

Oh, and for the record, next feminist of that sort I see, I'm gonna ask them to make me a sandwich. Then, in their blind fits of rage, I'll force feed them grapefruit. To remind the of the days...when they were, uh, grapefruit
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
"Chapter 8 of the Australian government's Style Manual is titled "Non-sexist Language". It uncritically accepts the feminist assertion that Standard English is sexist, even though as recently as thirty years ago feminists themselves used Standard English.

Nevertheless Femspeak is winning among the elites. They've managed to ban generic 'man' along with any words with 'man' as a prefix or suffix. There is a three page list of offensive man-words. I'm not joking.

You can't man the pumps, the desk or the phones any more. The man in the street is now the average citizen. The faith of our fathers and the brotherhood of man get the chop. You can't master a language or a musical instrument any more. Cleaning ladies and housewives are out. The sentence, "A Brunswick mother of four has been appointed to the board" is deemed offensive because it mentions the M word. It says a lot about feminism that to mention the word 'mother' is seen as offensive and demeaning to woman. Brave New World indeed."

i thought that was pretty interesting. and ridiculous.

i'm also pretty surprised that most people aren't reading it because it's not funny and it's long as hell. i guess being informed isn't cool anymore
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by ToastYerLicks
If a woman wants to stay at home, fine. If she wants to work, fine. Feminists need to get off their high horses and shut up. Don't change stuff/blacklist stuff. People should be free to do what they want as human beings, not be given extras because of being female. Oh, and changing the "sexist" English language? That's bull****. Get a hobby, little feminists.

Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
:/
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by ToastYerLicks

Oh, and for the record, next feminist of that sort I see, I'm gonna ask them to make me a sandwich. Then, in their blind fits of rage, I'll force feed them grapefruit. To remind the of the days...when they were, uh, grapefruit

I will be staying home until my kids get to kindergarten.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
the world has become anti-man, everyone knows it

just watch a sitcom, or some commercials...the smart sensible wife, and the dumb oafish husband
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
I can't stand radical feminists. I'm all for us being able to equal pay and all of that, but the contempt they show for men is disturbing. And yes, TV sitcoms aren't helping either.

There should be a meninism movement.
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
I can't stand radical feminists. I'm all for us being able to equal pay and all of that, but the contempt they show for men is disturbing. And yes, TV sitcoms aren't helping either.

There should be a meninism movement.

but THAT, my dear Watson, would be insensitive
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
It's like we're reverting back to the playground, "omg cooties" mindset...
We're only strays.