OK, this one is sold but the new owner found another guitar (a Satriani model) that he also wants to buy, so he wanted to offer it back up. He said he doesn't mind keeping it as a backup if it doesn't sell quickly because it is a great deal and a sweet guitar. So anyways... here is the guitar once again.... You can email me directly at djfrank70@comcast.net

THIS GUITAR PLAYS LIKE BUTTER and THE TONE IS AMAZING! Noiseless in neck and middle, Duncan JB jr. in the bridge. NICE Hard Tail. This Color is mad sexy. Has a couple of small dings. Nothing major. One chip on upper horn that is not easily visible in these pics but I will forward or post a detailed pic as requested. 2003 Model. $595 shipped. Buyer to pay paypal fees of about $17.00 unless using money order. Possible partial trades... A nice original Floyd Rose tremolo. Nice MIJ RG neck $500 plus the trem or neck.

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
This guitar is beyond sexy.
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

*plays "I feel like making love"*
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Oh man....I love that color.

I may be selling some stuff in the next day or so, so I'll let you know.
Man... I LOVE that color...

What's the toggle switch for?
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Man... I LOVE that color...

What's the toggle switch for?

The bridge is coil split!

Could you email me a pic of the chip at Yontsey@gmail.com
Amps:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC 2x12 closed back

Guitars/Bass:
Gibson Les Paul Studio White
MIA Fender Hardtail Standard Strat
MIM Fender P-Bass Black

For Sale/Trade:
Epiphone Gibson G-400 SG
MIM Fender Tele White
Quote by Yontsey
Could you email me a pic of the chip at Yontsey@gmail.com

Detailed picture sent as requested. Thanks

Damn, even at 4am, you're on the ball.

Thanks, I'll check them out in a minute.
Amps:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC 2x12 closed back

Guitars/Bass:
Gibson Les Paul Studio White
MIA Fender Hardtail Standard Strat
MIM Fender P-Bass Black

For Sale/Trade:
Epiphone Gibson G-400 SG
MIM Fender Tele White
Quote by Yontsey
Damn, even at 4am, you're on the ball.

Thanks, I'll check them out in a minute.

haha. Yeah.... About to finally go to bed in a few tho.

Did you replace the die cast saddles with the vintage style? I love everything else about it though. Hardtails are where it's at!
1977 Gibson Les Paul Special DC
1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2006 PRS CE22
2006 Fender American Telecaster Deluxe
2006 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe Acoustic
Orange Rocker 30 Amplifier
More pedals than I know what to do with...
Quote by scmavl
Did you replace the die cast saddles with the vintage style? I love everything else about it though. Hardtails are where it's at!

I never made any mods to it. Previous owner upgraded the pickup and did the coil splitting switch. I don't think he swapped the saddles out though.

I'm really interested, but the saddles puzzle me. In 2003, American strats had die cast saddles (which I prefer) and the MIM strats had those bent steel saddles. Are you sure this isn't a Mexi body on an American neck? Is there any way to tell?

Also, is the case included?

PS - Here is an example of a hardtail from that era:
1977 Gibson Les Paul Special DC
1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio
2006 PRS CE22
2006 Fender American Telecaster Deluxe
2006 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe Acoustic
Orange Rocker 30 Amplifier
More pedals than I know what to do with...
amazing color, i didn't realize they had strats with that paint job!

free bump cuz that colors wicked.
Quote by scmavl
I'm really interested, but the saddles puzzle me. In 2003, American strats had die cast saddles (which I prefer) and the MIM strats had those bent steel saddles. Are you sure this isn't a Mexi body on an American neck? Is there any way to tell?

Also, is the case included?

PS - Here is an example of a hardtail from that era:

I am told it is a USA Robert Cray bridge and saddles. Hopefully that clears things up.

Quote by RG_FANMAN
amazing color, i didn't realize they had strats with that paint job!

free bump cuz that colors wicked.

Thanks!

Slight price reduction : $595 free US Conus Shipping + I will cover paypal fees. Shipping to Canada is $20 extra. Shipping to UK = $50 extra. Thanks!

Will consider trades or partial trades for Home Depot/Lowes or Walmart Cards. :-) ...

What's UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ???

if this is still around in a week then I am ALL for it... Just blew money extra money on XMas presents -_-
Fender MIJ Blue Flower and Pink Paisley Startocasters,Fender White MIM 50's Strat with Noiseless Pickups,Fender Graffiti Yellow Tom Delonge with EMG-81, Gibson Les Paul Studio lite 91', Agile 3100 Purple Bird, Agile 2000 HSB slim, Agile 2500 white
Quote by johnny_tapia
That is sweet Frank. Fixed on the price?

Thanks man. Yeah, pretty fixed on it.

Thought I had it sold again... but still up for grabs.