Poll: Which amp should i ask for christmas?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which amp should i ask for christmas?
Randall RG50TC
2 11%
Bugera 6260-212
8 44%
Valveking 112 + od pedal
3 17%
B-52 AT-112
5 28%
Voters: 18.
Which one should i get, i mostly play Metal. like Thrash metal, Power Metal, Melodic Death, and Prog Metal. Im afraid the Bugera will be to loud, is it too loud for bedroom uses?
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
Last edited by Guitarfanatic93 at Nov 28, 2008,
The Bugera can be dropped to 60 watts very easily. Pull two powertubes, rebias, and change the ohm switch.

Anyways, the volume difference between 60W (B-52) and 120W is minimal.
Epiphone G-400
GFS Crunchy PAF - Bridge

DigiTech Bad Monkey
iSP Decimator

New Amp Fund: Depleted
Quote by mike.h
The Bugera can be dropped to 60 watts very easily. Pull two powertubes, rebias, and change the ohm switch.

Anyways, the volume difference between 60W (B-52) and 120W is minimal.

this is probably a very noobish question but how do you bias an amp?
Last.fm

"Music is a language of emotion. It informs our words with FEELING, and doesn't need to be learned.. It's visceral and innate" - Jason Silva
bump. need more answers!
Last.fm

go for the bugera, but look at the 333xl 212. It's got a built in noisegate and gain boost.
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Quote by BigRob91
go for the bugera, but look at the 333xl 212. It's got a built in noisegate and gain boost.

Bugeras are good from what i've heard but i've also heard that they have some reliability problems down the road but IDK Seem solidly built.

also kudos on the 5150 bigrob
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS