Well I've been bored with nothing much to do (already fapped and played guitar) and started thinking about something that I've noticed, that the size of shirts has gone up, not that I've gone from a size small to medium but in general, the size of a Medium shirt has gotten bigger. Like last year when I would buy a shirt it would be a good 1 or 2 inches above my elbow and it now sits at about elbow level which is odd, and I personally like my shirts not emo small but not rap-star huge just somewhere in the middle. So have they been making shirts larger or have my arms as well as the rest of my body shrunk?

I'm not making a TL;DR read it
I saw a man's shirt I liked the other day and I was like 'small? SMALL?!'

I've noticed a size difference in men's clothing somehow o__O
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Fatness. Companies calling bigger sizes by smaller names. Somethin' like that.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
What VanCamp said. It's for fat peoples self-esteem. That way a shirt that is really xxxlarge is a small. They think, I'm so ****in' thin. Look at me.
its beacuse black people.... their shirts are big enough for like 3 other people to fit in there with them,, and since every body thinks its soo damn cool to dress like a black person everything changes with them (clothes wise)
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
Quote by BiOhAZarD722
its beacuse black people.... their shirts are big enough for like 3 other people to fit in there with them,, and since every body thinks its soo damn cool to dress like a black person everything changes with them (clothes wise)

and word wise, fo shizzle. that is until the white people catch on to the words then they change them and make fun of people saying the old ones, but at some point they make words nobody but them and people who are invited to use it can use it,
and I liked my human sized shirt
It's the opposite effect as food, now you get a small pizza called a medium...

that didn't really help at all, but, like people have said, people are generally getting bigger.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by black-sabbath
It's the opposite effect as food, now you get a small pizza called a medium...

that didn't really help at all, but, like people have said, people are generally getting bigger.

yes but if you go to a restraunte you get enough fries/chips to feed a small country.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
yes but if you go to a restraunte you get enough fries/chips to feed a small country.

portion sizes are way too big!! i hate eating out cause they give you so much food and then i get sick
To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true.

Fatties are turning all our clothes into Tall-Tees! We need to start a riot! "Pit-Monkeys against large T-shirts!"
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
It's because people are getting fatter and fatter. Same is happening with women's clothing. Zero? Double zero? What the fook are those?
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
I'd hazard a guess that it's due to the general population getting fatter.

Though, it really depends on where you live. Less wealthy countries would inevitably be skinnier on average than the rich ones.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE