http://www.musicradar.com/news/guitars/musicradar-interview-dragonforces-herman-li-173968

ive always been a big dragonforce fan...if you listen to the third sound clip...herman says he listens to falloutboy...wow...
anyways
this thread is about
what artists influence YOUR favorite artists?
my favorite guitar player is ace frehley, and i know his influences were guys like bb king, eric clapton, and jimmy page...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
The Killers=Influenced by like, everyone. Can't even keep up anymore.
Coldplay=Influenced by Radiohead
Modest Mouse=Influenced by The Pixies
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
randy rhoads was influenced by bowie if im not mistaken
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Let's see... my favorite artists include Buckethead (Angus Young, Shawn Lane, Yngwie Malmsteen) and John Mayer (SRV, Hendrix) and also Rammstein (KISS, Metallica...) it's pretty interesting, I guess.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
I hear Rush has songs so long that they start to influence themselves by the end.
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
Lynyrd Skynyrd influences Zakk Wylde.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by deadgearsrising
I hear Rush has songs so long that they start to influence themselves by the end.

Colbert reference?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Let's see... my favorite artists include Buckethead (Angus Young, Shawn Lane, Yngwie Malmsteen) and John Mayer (SRV, Hendrix) and also Rammstein (KISS, Metallica...) it's pretty interesting, I guess.

How dare you mention John Mayer without being influenced by Eric Clapton!
Between the Buried and Me are influenced by Queen, Dream Theater, Depeche Mode, and Soundgarden. I've been getting into them pretty hardcore as of late. I can't wait until they come here on the 7th!
"Take chances. Do not go through life wishing, instead go through life remembering. There are too many possibilities out there to let them just pass you by. Above all else, have FUN. You only live once, enjoy it while you can."
Iron Maiden has alot of influence from Jimi Hendrix, punk music and obviously Thin Lizzy.

Metallica had Black Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Deep Purple, The Misfits and alot of other bands like that.

I take more influence from my influence's influence's than I do from my own influences. Weird.
Slipknot was influenced by The Rolling Stones... go figure :P
Schecter Synyster Gates Custom
Peavey Vypyr 75w