6 8%
Paul Reed Smith
3 4%
Hamer
2 3%
Other
15 20%
Voters: 76.
Inspired by the recent "whats your favorite guitar?" thread.

Title pretty much says it all, I put the popular brands and an other option.

Personally, I like Gibsons. Im a die-hard old-school rocker, prefering the Les Paul of course.

EDIT: and I have a job... once every 5 years I'll have money to CONSIDER buying a new guitar.
Last edited by Superstrat101 at Nov 28, 2008,
I like Ibanez.
In my opinion they have a Unique feel for me. Also If they are equipped with Dunlop 9 Gauge strings.They have a nice tone and Ring to the notes.
That's my choice.
Comfort: I think Stratocasters are the most comfertable/body hugging guitars out there.
Sound: I vote Gibson for this.
Looks: Dean, with Ibanez for a close second.
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Other. I've played guitars from every brand listed (other than PRS). Jackson just wasnt for me, neither was Ibanez. Fender is pretty good but I'm sick of strats, and Gibson isn't worth it when compared my choice, Agile. Freaking excellent guitars in my price range=win. I'm going to buy one for myself one of these days.
[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']
There are people in this world who don't feel it necessary to vomit sunshine 24 hours a day. I'm one of them.

Current Gear
Yamaha EG 112
Esteban American Legacy
Jay Turser JTB-400M
Fender Frontman 212R
Effects
DigitTech RP50
Hamer? Kind of odd on a poll like this...
They're nowhere near as big as they were. I'm not saying they're bad guitars (I love the vintage Hamers), but still odd. I would've chose a different brand
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
F3Nd3RZ

edit:
i can't wait for the schecterfags to have some of that poll up their arses.

jks.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Crap, I forgot Dean lol

I've seen quite a few Hamers around these days. Some of those modern bands like 3 Days Grace (don't think it's them). They painted em up to look more metal I guess... pretty sure I saw Hamer on the headstock (I watch more MTV than I should).

Glen Tipton from Judas Priest endorses Hamer so I'd think they're popular but I guess not.
Fender, hands down, followed by PRS and Gibson
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
lol yea, I just figured there were other manufacturers I would list before Hamer in terms of popularity like Schecter or Dean. A guitarist in another band in my area (called Deliver Us From Evil) plays an older Hamer Standard onstage. It's a badass guitar, but I just don't see many in my area
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Left Handed
The Poodle Bites,
The Poodle Chews It.
C'mon Frenchie!
I like Epiphones, but I just voted Gibsons because they are pretty much the same, but Gibsons are way more higher priced.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
personally i like epiphones because their cheaper but i would really like a gibson
No Washburn?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
Schecter. Amazing Sound, Great Quality For The Price, Amazing Guitars.