waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
http://www.glassjaw.com/

Go there, and just wait. It takes a while to get into the actual song.

I've never been a huge fan of these guys but I know alot of people go crazy for them. This song actually sounds pretty good to me and real Glassjaw fans seem to like it.
RawrSlinky
169 IQ
That was pretty awesome, can't wait for the new stuff. Seriously why do these guys always have to trick you instead of letting you listen to their music. Their always putting up drum loops and stupid stuff on their myspace. When the track actually started it scared the crap out of me.
Haymaker17
124 IQ
real good. love this band
Quote by handbanana
R.I.P. Shaun Hand from Metal Sucks. He leaked this album and now Jake Bannon is going to crush his skull
XCount Me InX
The UN of UG
265 IQ
love the song!
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
CrashedTheShow3
assless chaps.
2,744 IQ
Quote by kryptonite22
anyone else think it sounds a little deftones in places?

what parts?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
Garden_Of_Light
355 IQ
Quote by kryptonite22
anyone else think it sounds a little deftones in places?

it sounds like an old friend you never expected to see again giving you the warmest hug ever.

glassjaw and deftones have their similarities anyway.
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
^ true

i quite like it, i dont even mind deftones to be honest. i just thought parts of it showed similarities. im not listening to it now but i think the main riff and particularly one but later on if i remember rightly. quite near the end. i cant be bothered to listen again just to make vague connections.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
This song has actually been out for a while, this is just the first studio recording of it. There are vids on youtube of them playing it along with one or two other new songs. Too bad their drummer and bassist are in saves the day now.
handbanana
Registered Duder
4,706 IQ
When The **** Is This Album Coming Out ?!?!?! I Need!!!!!