I heard of these dudes but couldnt take the name seriously enough to look them up. That's some seriously good sh-t though. Related to your sig though I heard from a very reliable source (Decibel) that the new CC album is f-cking amazing.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
I heard of these dudes but couldnt take the name seriously enough to look them up. That's some seriously good sh-t though. Related to your sig though I heard from a very reliable source (Decibel) that the new CC album is f-cking amazing.

Ya, my buddy told me about them. The only reason I ended up looking them up was because I was bored... I'm so glad I did though, it's really good ****.

Relating to the sig thing: I know, I read the same thing. I'm PUMPED.
NEW BTBAM 2009

NEW NECROPHAGIST 2009

NEW NILE 2009

NEW BEHEMOTH 2009

Have Xbox Live?
Gamer Tag: BehemothCm
TS is SO excited about Cannibal Corpse's new album that he forgot how to spell Cannibal.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
their name caught my attention. pretty alright music actually.
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
Bump. Just found these guys recently and have ordered Blood Harvest. Awesome UKDM.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.