Any ideas? One of them is definetely a Dunlop Cry Baby (original).

Any pedal ideas would be appreciated. Interested in fun ones like harmonizers, delay, ect.

Extra fun stuff if you will.

Knick knacks and do dads.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
a talk box would be great fun...
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
You should really consider your wah options. I had that dunlop, and it's just not worth the price. Get a Vox wah or a better dunlop, it's worth the extra few bucks. As far as other pedals, what kind of music do you play and what do you already have?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
ibanez weeping demon wah and the digitech whammy pedal are awesome pedals!
Fender MIM Stratocaster With YJM pickup in neck
Esp Ltd Kh-202

Crate 15w

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff
DOD Yngwie J. Malmsteen OD
Digitech Rp 80
The new Ibanez Jemini is an awesome dual distortion pedal designed by Vai himself. His myspace page has mad info on it, it looks tight!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Sid McCall
You should really consider your wah options. I had that dunlop, and it's just not worth the price. Get a Vox wah or a better dunlop, it's worth the extra few bucks. As far as other pedals, what kind of music do you play and what do you already have?

My favorite genres consist of metal/thrash metal/a splash of metalcore

Of course I'm a fan of some black metal and death metal on the side...and I take that in...small doses to say the least.

Well my favorite bands are Trivium, Metallica, Pantera, Annihilator, Children of Bodom, Ozzy, ect., and a whole lot of others I'm forgetting.

I only have one pedal right now which is the Electro Harmonix Metal Muff.

I use this mainly to get a bearable sound out of my **** amp. Getting my Bugera 6262 for xmas so that soon won't be an issue.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail