I was thinking if I was willing to part with some of the xmas money i might potentially get, I would get a set of celestions and swap out the old stock speakers but idk.

Thoughts?
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
play it first. i know that bugera amps come with bugera speakers so it might sound good. who knows. i've never played one...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
well, you could probably just do it yourself, depending on how the speakers are held in the cab, if you have the speakers, but if your inexperienced, just give them to someone to put in there, I wouldn't say over $50. if anymore, then find someone else.
if you are looking at buying the bugera cab... just buy a new/better cab, dont burn the money on speakers and installation cost (unless you do it yourself). i got a bugera 333xl head and bought a marshall cab on ebay. i got my cab for about $250 (jcm800 1960A).
Quote by guitar033
if you are looking at buying the bugera cab... just buy a new/better cab, dont burn the money on speakers and installation cost (unless you do it yourself). i got a bugera 333xl head and bought a marshall cab on ebay. i got my cab for about $250 (jcm800 1960A).

Whoops forgot to mention I'm getting the combo.

I've played a few Bugera's now and I'm impressed with them to say the least
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
I think he's getting the combo.

I'd say that the stock speakers are pretty darn good for anything but gigging semi-pro to pro. If you're not gigging, don't burn the money on new speakers because unless you drop some serious dough you're not gonna beat the stocks on the Bugera combo.
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Quote by bite_the_bullet
I think he's getting the combo.

I'd say that the stock speakers are pretty darn good for anything but gigging semi-pro to pro. If you're not gigging, don't burn the money on new speakers because unless you drop some serious dough you're not gonna beat the stocks on the Bugera combo.

Ahem

Quote by TheBodomBullet
Whoops forgot to mention I'm getting the combo.

I've played a few Bugera's now and I'm impressed with them to say the least
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by jarudy
Swapping speakers isn't always the best way to go, and from looking at previous posts, I wouldnt swap them out.

Hm.

When I asked around UG about the 6262 everyone said that it would be great but MAKE SURE to swap out the speakers. When I played it I thought it sounded pretty damn good but taking into account I've been playing my guitar through some scrap metal and an antennae until now.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon: