i was dipping my finger in jalepeno juice...and then, i picked my nose... OWWW!!!!
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by xFinnellx
i was dipping my finger in jalepeno juice...and then, i picked my nose... OWWW!!!!

random god? okay.
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by Fender1424
You pick your nose? Someone please close this thread... :S

I had a itch on the inside , my finger was still tasty afterwards tho
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
For some reason I came upon a jalepeno today as well and scratched my eye like a dumbass.

It still kinna burns.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by InvaderTSN
What a coincidence. I just put rubbing alcohol in my urethra.

No way! I just accidentally puffed red chili powder in anus!
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by xFinnellx
I had a itch on the inside , my finger was still tasty afterwards tho

It was tasty afterwards was it? this (and the fact that you touch yourself at night) is why the dinosaurs died out.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
One time I went to go put my contacts in my eyes after getting jalepeno juice all over my fingers... Not fun.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by //ANDREW\\

there is no better explanation
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by reddeath959
No way! I just accidentally puffed red chili powder in anus!

No wai!

We should touch scrotums.
ate a habenero today. totally forgot how crazy hot they are. I sneezed and it burned for like 5 mins.
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170

... And you felt you had to tell us about this ... why?
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by Past-time
ate a habenero today. totally forgot how crazy hot they are. I sneezed and it burned for like 5 mins.

thats happend to me before, look up 549 hot sauce or devils spit hot sauce. only a super tiny bit on my finger (like the width of a tooth pick, thats how much i took) and when i licked it, it seriusly felt like my tounge was getting peirced. 3 hours afterwards, i rub my eyes on the bus, couldnt see straight for 15 minits. i even washed my hands after i licked that ****

EDIT: i sneezed too
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by aig91
One time I went to go put my contacts in my eyes after getting jalepeno juice all over my fingers... Not fun.

i did the exact same thing
had to get rid of those contacts
Have you ever had Tabasco splashed in your eyes? That's the climax of a sad story for me, one involving a woman, lunch at chipotle, and a bad sex joke.
Quote by InvaderTSN
What a coincidence. I just put rubbing alcohol in my urethra.

NO WAY!! I GOT PROPANE IN MY URETHRA!!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲