i was dipping my finger in jalepeno juice...and then, i picked my nose... OWWW!!!!
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Quote by xFinnellx
i was dipping my finger in jalepeno juice...and then, i picked my nose... OWWW!!!!

random god? okay.
signed,
your favorite poster
Quote by Fender1424
You pick your nose? Someone please close this thread... :S

I had a itch on the inside , my finger was still tasty afterwards tho
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
For some reason I came upon a jalepeno today as well and scratched my eye like a dumbass.

It still kinna burns.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by InvaderTSN
What a coincidence. I just put rubbing alcohol in my urethra.

No way! I just accidentally puffed red chili powder in anus!
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by xFinnellx
I had a itch on the inside , my finger was still tasty afterwards tho

It was tasty afterwards was it? this (and the fact that you touch yourself at night) is why the dinosaurs died out.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
One time I went to go put my contacts in my eyes after getting jalepeno juice all over my fingers... Not fun.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by //ANDREW\\

there is no better explanation
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by reddeath959
No way! I just accidentally puffed red chili powder in anus!

No wai!

We should touch scrotums.
ate a habenero today. totally forgot how crazy hot they are. I sneezed and it burned for like 5 mins.
Schecterman's Accomplice, of the Schecter Stiletto Players Will Rule The World Club. PM Fett13 or Your41Plague12 to join.

EQ:
Schecter Stiletto Extreme 5
Yamaha RBX170

... And you felt you had to tell us about this ... why?
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Quote by Past-time
ate a habenero today. totally forgot how crazy hot they are. I sneezed and it burned for like 5 mins.

thats happend to me before, look up 549 hot sauce or devils spit hot sauce. only a super tiny bit on my finger (like the width of a tooth pick, thats how much i took) and when i licked it, it seriusly felt like my tounge was getting peirced. 3 hours afterwards, i rub my eyes on the bus, couldnt see straight for 15 minits. i even washed my hands after i licked that ****

EDIT: i sneezed too
GAS list...
PGM 301
Quote by aig91
One time I went to go put my contacts in my eyes after getting jalepeno juice all over my fingers... Not fun.

i did the exact same thing
had to get rid of those contacts
Have you ever had Tabasco splashed in your eyes? That's the climax of a sad story for me, one involving a woman, lunch at chipotle, and a bad sex joke.
Quote by InvaderTSN
What a coincidence. I just put rubbing alcohol in my urethra.

NO WAY!! I GOT PROPANE IN MY URETHRA!!
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲