so quote the person above you maybe edit thier post,and try and make them look as absurd and/or stupid as possible

ill start us off

i like daisys they smell so,so Good!

Go!!!
Last edited by happy duckling at Nov 29, 2008,
Quote by happy duckling
so quote the person above you and try and make them look as absurd and/or stupid as possible

ill start us off

i like daisys they smell so,so Good!

Go!!!

So, honestly, why didn't we have sex yet???
Quote by zzeazz
No need.

You just got reported.

?
What rule did he break?
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by zzeazz
No need for me to get a life because im a little snitchpuss.

i just gained 60 pounds im so emotional right nao! .

Quote by tremeloud
?
What rule did he break?

Basically Pointless Thread. Closed soon.
Quote by zzeazz
Just because I think every threads are pointless. Closed soon.

Well, my boi, that's totally you!

This is actually funny.
Quote by zzeazz
Basically me not having a sense of humor is pointless. i should an hero from a fukking tree i SERIOUSLY SUCK BALLS!!!.

.Fact.
Quote by zzeazz
Basically my life is a Pointless Thread. Closed soon.

lol wut?
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by happy duckling
I am a queermosexual

.Fact.

wow, this thread could be epic
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

Quote by reddeath959
*lol wut pear*

.... I'm 'onna kill you mutaf*ker! Old Stayle!
NO HARASSMENT OF OTHER PEOPLE
- You cannot use UG as a vehicle for the harassment of another person or use UG to obtain anyone's email address, website, profile information, instant messenger ID or any other means of communication for the purposes of harrassment. This includes the sending of hateful emails, instant messages, private messages or comments to any UG user or staff member.
Punishment: Decided by the moderator. This may include a warning or ban.

Happy Trails, You assholes. Quote me as much as you want.
Quote by zzeazz

Happy Trails, You assholes. The mods love suck ups like me

Interesting...
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by zzeazz
- You cannot use UG as a vehicle for the harassment of another person or use UG to obtain anyone's email address, website, profile information, instant messenger ID or any other means of communication for the purposes of harrassment. This includes the sending of hateful emails, instant messages, private messages or comments to any UG user or staff member.

It's a game and in good fun ¬_¬ chill man
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by zzeazz

I like otters!

If you post in the thread though you know what's gonna happen so it's not harassment because you're giving your consent.
Quote by zzeazz

I won't play the game for this post but seriously, it isn't real harrassement, just kidding around to do some effect of mishunderstanding someone's word and so we get to see the results of the said quoted.

But I have to agree on a point, that some people are overreacting lol.
Quote by tremeloud
My glasses are made from ice cream and the tears of manatees.

What a coincidence, mine are too!
Quote by happy duckling

So's your face

.Fact.

Scrubs rules
Quote by StratoTele

Quote by Putrefaction
It's a game and in good fun ¬_¬ chill man

The TS is an asshole though.

:p