Hey everyone. Do guitarists usually have more than one volume pedal on their pedalboard?

Take a look at this-

Would there be a need to have more than one volume pedal in your rig? Who here has two volume pedals in their setup?

What do you guys think?
correct me if i'm wrong but that board looks like it consists of 4 different od pedals. thats the real question, why so many.
Quote by fender
correct me if i'm wrong but that board looks like it consists of 4 different od pedals. thats the real question, why so many.

But don't you have a Bad Monkey, a Boss overdrive, a Big Muff, and a Fuzz Factory? That's 4 distortion pedals that you have.
i run about 2 pedals at a time. this pic shows its all on the board at same time. most likely sucking tone.
Quote by fender
i run about 2 pedals at a time. this pic shows its all on the board at same time. most likely sucking tone.

Maybe the dude has an A/B switcher or a looper to prevent mucking up the signal chain.
The dude probably just wants to put as many Fulltone pedals on his board as possible.
Please don't assume I care enough about your guitar rig, your general thoughts on life, the funny things people have said about you, or anything else not related to the topic at hand to have the view signatures option turned on. I don't.
Quote by Whole Lotta Led
One is a wah....

^^^^ This
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk