Ok so I just put some new strings on my guitar (went to gauge 10 from gauge 9) and everything sounds fine except the low E string. I'm not completely new to making adjustments but can someone give me any ideas on how to fix this?
yea its simple take a pencil and rub the tip of it on and around the string that is buzzing at the bridge and nut of the guitar. The Graphite in the pencil led will lubric the strings and u wont or shouldnt get in any buzz.
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
the action, raise it.

also, check the intonation. it might be a little off now that you have a different gauge on.
if your action is to low for the strings it will buzz but if you didnt have buzz on the 10s you shouldnt get buzz on the 9s or not enough that a little graphite cant fix!
"Men profess to be lovers of music, but for the most part they give no evidence in their opinions and lives that they have heard it." ~Henry David Thoreau
Last edited by pearlJam_31490 at Nov 29, 2008,