yes this is a good amp, ashdown makes some quality products. I have an ashdown MAG 300 myself and I love it
That site has some of its info wrong; that's definitely not a 4x12" cabinet; it's just a 1x12". But yes, it is a really nice amp, especially for the price.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for an hour.
If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm the rest of his life.
Yeah, unless that's the wrong photo, it's a 1x12. Good price, though.
I have:
Acoustic B200H+B115 cab, Schecter Stiletto Custom 4, Rondo Fretless, Boss EQ-7.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. And they work at Behringer.
Quote by samskii
Yeah, unless that's the wrong photo, it's a 1x12. Good price, though.

I think you'll find it's a 1x15 not a 1x12.

The combo is ok but it will only come into its own with an add on 8 ohm cab, you will struggle at gigging levels with just the combo which will only produce its maximum claimed output into 4 ohms; to get that you will need a second cab.
Unless you have backline support from the PA the combo on its own will struggle in a Rock Band etc.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Ive got one, its enough to play small gigs and reherse, great tone for an amp of this price.
Its a 1x15 not 1x12 or 4x12.
I have an electric blue head + MAG cabs, and in my opinion it sounds really goot, particularly for the price i paid, if you can, try and find a used head and some cheap cabs, or get an extension cab for that one if you can, then it will definitely be loud enough for gigging etc and i think 210 cabs sound better than 115, but that's just me.
If you have the money, take the step up from the Electric Blue series to the Mag series. It shouldn't have any trouble getting the power you need for small clubs and if you really need to get the full wattage you could hook it up to an 8 ohm cabinet and have quite a sick setup.
Quote by tunasband
Who's ug?
I'm pretty sure it's 180W. And that pic is of the old model, isn't it? I'm pretty sure they have the new grill and a real VU meter on them now.
Quote by smb
I'm pretty sure it's 180W. And that pic is of the old model, isn't it? I'm pretty sure they have the new grill and a real VU meter on them now.

It seems that someone at the company selling this product hasn't done their homework, I'd be a bit careful buying this piece of gear without confirmation regarding what is actualy on sale here.
G&L L2500
Squier Affinity Jazz Bass 5
Ashdown RPM pre-amp
Ashdown Little Giant 1000
300 watt 15" powered cab
450 watt 15" powered sub bass cab
2x10 + horn
1x15x10 + horn
Quote by John Swift
It seems that someone at the company selling this product hasn't done their homework, I'd be a bit careful buying this piece of gear without confirmation regarding what is actualy on sale here.

+1, give them a phone call. Cant hurt.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9