Poll: Do u sleep w/ head -> pillow?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do u sleep w/ head -> pillow?
Yes.
81 81%
No.
5 5%
No, i put it between my legs
2 2%
No. i am too poor to own a pillow
2 2%
No, I spoon it.
7 7%
No, my gf/wife/boyf/hubby hogs all of it.
3 3%
Voters: 100.
I don't. idk why.

I guess comfort and familiarity both play a part.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
I do but I also line all the edges of the bed with pillows as well because it makes me feel like I'm sleeping in a fort.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I have 3 pillows, I hug one and use two to support my head.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by terrencemaddox
I do but I also line all the edges of the bed with pillows as well because it makes me feel like I'm sleeping in a fort.

oh so u lyke to roll play?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Are you stupider than George bush?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Rape. Wait, what?
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
I have 3 pillows.

one big one that I put my head on the edge of, and two smaller ones to hold like a teddy/ rest my head on if its the summer and my big pillow gets really hot from me being on it...

so yes, I do rest my head on the pillow, but just on the edge of it...
i seriously have like 6 pillows and cant sleep without them
MY GEAR!
Amp
-Peavey Classic 30
Guitars
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
Pedals
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by Julz127
Are you stupider than George bush?

of course not. if I was president I would fire nukes on iraq so we wouldn't have to send in our poor poor troops to fight the war

/sacrasm.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Head on pillow. Sleep on my side (or face). I spoon with a body pillow. The body pillow is long enough to go under my head if I need the extra support, but is normally between my legs to keep my balls from being crushed.

When sleeping on my face, I normally have one arm under the pillow and half the body pillow under my chest. The other half is off to the side.

I do not sleep on my back. My own snoring wakes me up when I do. Feels like I can't breathe.

That just about cover everything?

EDIT: Think about the irony there. I can sleep more comfortably with my face in a pillow then I can on my back due to issues with breathing.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Last edited by PaperStSoapCo at Nov 29, 2008,
Ya, i also make sure no part of my body is outside my blanket and have a line of pillows around the side of my bed thast against the wall so i sleep up against that if i want to.
I never know pit-foxes has owned so many pillows!
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by ~Moby Dick~
Ya, i also make sure no part of my body is outside my blanket and have a line of pillows around the side of my bed thast against the wall so i sleep up against that if i want to.

I have a weird thing where I like to have at least one limb (usually a leg) hanging out from under the blanket. Unless it's cold. Then I'm snuggled right the f*ck up
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
yeah, i have 2 pillows because they are both flat and I like sleeping on my side. I need a third one for my knees, though.
Yep, any other way just doesn't work.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
I have three pillows, I spoon two of them...
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Yes!!!!
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
I have 4 pillows
I use two for my head, one for between my legs, and one to spoon.

I want a multi choice poll!
I love my pillows. I need a few to be comfy, but the one on top has to have the cold side up and I must be on my side.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
.. Why should people put the pillow between their legs?
DeVillains!
I voted yes, but I spoon it also. I have a queen bed and my pillow reaches across the whole bed, so I can spoon it and have my head on it. It's epic.
One night i went without a pillow, and slept fine, so next night i didn't use a pillow, and i'll never do that again, our drummer doesn't sleep with a pillow though.
I have around 7 or 8 pillows surrounding me. Head, back, front, between the legs, etc.

Also, flipping over to the cool side.. mmm
Quote by Ylasto
.. Why should people put the pillow between their legs?

that is a good question.

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
Quote by Twist of fate
I sleep with my pillow between my legs.
Just in case I have a sexy dream, then the pillow gets creamed on, not my pants.

...Really the best way to solve that problem?

I just sleep with one.
Under my head.
I like breaking social norms.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.