It sounds like it should be in a commercial until it hits the 1:50 or so mark, which is a good or a bad thing depending on what you were going for, heh. After the main synth came it I rather enjoyed it though. The claps got a little on my nerves though.

here's mine: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/CaptBadass/music/all/play472763.
I don't know a whole lot about electronic music, but I really liked the beat. It was really danceable... My only real critique was that it seemed like there were holes in the melody that didn't really belong. I assume it was to let the percussion ring out more but to me it seemed out of place.
Gear:
Agile PRS Copy w/ floyd PS-970
Agile TC-730
Gibson SG faded
PODx3 live
B-52 AT-112
Modtones Dynodrive
Boss RC-2
Interesting... I'm not quite sure If I liked your selection of synths though. Or perhaps i would have put the whole song into some sort of effect because most of it is teh same so giving some variation makes it seem like its moving more.

Keep working.. electronic music is hard to do but this song does have a decent amount of shifts in it to make it interesting. But at the same time it doesnt have the grabbing effect that you would hear in Daft punk per say.
When the sun falls the moon rises...

My attempt at art lasted for an instant and then faded like a candle without oil...

When i get around to making more candles hopefully my art will return in a perfect form that all can appreciate.