I come to a message board coming to exchange information and questions and have a conversation with like minded individuals, but then something clicks inside me and I end up trolling what was once a healthy conversation.

Do you think it's inherit or do you think you choose to become a troll? This is the Pit so I know you know a little something about trolls.
Sounds like its just you just think about things before you type them and youll be fine
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Sounds like it's just you just you just you just think.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
Sounds like it's just you just you just you just think.

This.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
This is coming from a guy that asserted his Army credentials on everyone in the post?!?
Look bud... You have completely missed what military service is all about. I'm a grunt and I'd be the first one to tell you that you are supposed to stick up for those who can not defend themselves.

There's no honor in it... we're not heroes... It's what's right.

Maybe you should go back to bootcamp because you obviously missed something the first time.

Feel free to print out this post for your superiors to read in the morning as I'm sure that they'll side with me.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Sounds like its just you just think about things before you type them and youll be fine

sex sex sez sex sex sex se xse xsesxsexsexsesxsesesexsexesxs.

ooops.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Must... refrain... from... trolling... this... thread. Must... refrain... from...

*#%^#!

There, I feel better about myself now.

Sorry.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by Dirty_Civilian
I come to a message board coming to exchange information and questions and have a conversation with like minded individuals, but then something clicks inside me and I end up trolling what was once a healthy conversation.

Do you think it's inherit or do you think you choose to become a troll? This is the Pit so I know you know a little something about trolls.

I think this may be ironic.
Quote by Dirty_Civilian
No matter my intentions, I end up trolling
i have the exact same problem.

sometimes i start out drifting ... or casting ... or still-fishing. but it always ends up the same.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
i have the exact same problem.

sometimes i start out drifting ... or casting ... or still-fishing. but it always ends up the same.

what are you?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
It's hereditary.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
If you're not trolling on here it's no fun. I think that's why I love UG, so many opportunities to troll and so many 13 year old boys who think Synyster Gates is the best guitarist in the world. He isn't by the way.......
Quote by JDbbx
Dude, you've managed to repeatedly misspell a 3 letter word.

dude, it's not that east to type it all at once without a.) copypasting or b.) losing my mind.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
fucck i misspelled easy.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
Quote by Laces Out Danny
fucck i misspelled easy.

Oh, it looked deliberate. You could've gotten away with it.

I can't troll to save my life, so be happy, TS.
XIAOXI