Anybody here done it? A couple of my buddies want to do it for their 21st and to tell the truth im a little nervous for them =..ive heard some bad stories. Thoughts?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
For your 21st bday, you take 21 shots to celebrate your ability to drink legally.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
For your 21st bday, you take 21 shots to celebrate your ability to drink legally.

yeah, that's pretty much garunteed alcohol poisoning, unless you are a hardcore alcoholic or weigh like 400 pounds.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I heard you die. My 23 year old buddy did 17 one night, he dropped his pants and puked his brains out. I like beer
Obvisouly, thats what i dont get. I would be out by 12.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
its dumb usually its just suppose to be 21 drinks of anything. only idiots think its necessary to do shots.
Quote by mckraf99
its dumb usually its just suppose to be 21 drinks of anything. only idiots think its necessary to do shots.

it would still kill you/make you extremely ill.

Last.fm
well if its to celebrate your ability to legally drink then i guess in australia its called an 18 run
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
Well 21 rhymes so go figure. Needless to say Id love to see someone pull it off and not die hah
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Well 21 rhymes so go figure. Needless to say Id love to see someone pull it off and not die hah

I've come pretty close and didn't die, I did wake up in the hospital with a catheter though.

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
no I didn't do this, because I am not a retard.

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
That sounds pretty stupid.
Quote by whalepudding
That is the most Australian post I've ever seen.

Fuckin' oath, fella!!
Quote by 'GoodnightHero'
i absolutely fucking love you.
and it has nothing to do with your lego ACDC fetish.

Strewth, cobber! Good on ya!
How quick do you have to take the shots? Because its pretty easy to drink 21 beers in a night
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Not sure, in a row would be downright suicide. Beers are easier to drink over a long span so i have no idea
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
yeah, that's pretty much garunteed alcohol poisoning, unless you are a hardcore alcoholic or weigh like 400 pounds.

I'm pretty skinny and I had 15 in one night, at least. I also had a few mixed drinks and a some beers.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
it would still kill you/make you extremely ill.

That it would.
I'm sorry, but you have to be pretty retarded to drink yourself to that extent. Unless..you can handle it amazingly. Now..if you can handle it? Please let me know.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
21 shots is almost an entire bottle of liquor. That's quite a bit.

I hope you space it out, that's quite a bit of liquor and if you do it consecutively, it shant be good.

So long as your buddies puke right after, they'll be fine. If they don't puke and pass out, you best be calling the paramedics
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
The average male can only take 18 beers before his liver shuts down, Unless you're drinking wine coolers.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

wine coolers = so hardcore

..errr
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Well i'd have to choose not to do it only because its more pleasant to throw up and feel like **** on other peoples birthdays

Quote by dehollister

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Quote by TOAOIsaac
The average male can only take 18 beers before his liver shuts down, Unless you're drinking wine coolers.

If it's his first go.

I know plenty of people that can take down an entire 24 in no time.

Mind you, I can't do that myself. I usually get bladdered on 4-5 shots and a couple of beers.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by dcdossett65

I wasn't aiming for 21 shots, and I didn't make the decision to drink that much while sober, theres a difference between planning drinking suicidal amounts of booze and doing it because you're drunk.

Last.fm
Sadly the worst thing about drinking isn't the chorking, hangover, or excessive pee. Its the people you drink with. Every since I've been to college, I've realized that beer turns way to many people into alpha males. I drink and chill, they drink and start drama.
Quote by Zombee
Sadly the worst thing about drinking isn't the chorking, hangover, or excessive pee. Its the people you drink with. Every since I've been to college, I've realized that beer turns way to many people into alpha males. I drink and chill, they drink and start drama.

oh god i know i hate it. People think its so neccessary for crap to happen just because your drinking.

sometimes i wish my life was more like dazed and confused..
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412