59 48%
Other
7 6%
None- All these sites suck!
20 16%
Voters: 123.
Which do you prefer?
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
They all suck.

I like to actually meet and talk to my friends.

Social networking sites are for people you don't really like.
Quote by darkrikku
myspace 4 promoting

This.

Although I prefer Facebook just for messaging.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
The searchbar.

It had to be done

...No, it didn't.

edit: myspace because my friends use it. facebook is okay i guess.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Myspace because it is better for musicians, and everyone, even unknown bands, can get a website to let me hear their stuff.
Facebook because the apps are... I dunno. Just better integrated.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
all those sites suck. i do my social networking through Heidi Fleiss.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
facebook and myspace, being a musician, I use myspace a lot for the music side, but facebook more for social networking, finding out when the next house party is etc.
Myspace is brilliant for music.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
MySpace. I hate all the Facebook apps and the way you can't cusomise your page.
XIAOXI
I really don't understand the whole social networking culture.

Is it actually fun? Do people enjoy using those sites? People only use them and sign up to them because everyone else has. Why can't people just meet up with there friends instead of posting stupid impersonal comments to each other? I don't get it, seems silly to me.

EDIT:
Quote by rabidguitarist
Myspace is brilliant for music.

Actually that's true, I forget about that. But other than that they are pointless.
Quote by cash49
I really don't understand the whole social networking culture.

Is it actually fun? Do people enjoy using those sites? People only use them and sign up to them because everyone else has. Why can't people just meet up with there friends instead of posting stupid impersonal comments to each other? I don't get it, seems silly to me.

EDIT:

Actually that's true, I forget about that. But other than that they are pointless.

Well it's handy if you have friends/family that live overseas. And why go meet with someone just to tell them "Party at 6" or something like that? It's cheaper than texting (less effective however).
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
I use myspace to add my favourite bands onto and check news and stuff that they post..

I don't really use it for friends or anything. I have my friends added on there and occasionally comment people but I barely use it..
Myspace, but I also use facebook and twitter now. Used to have bebo, I have a vampire freaks account floating around somewhere..... I'm sure back in the day I had a face party or something.... DON'T JUDGE MEEEEE
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Myspace is my place. Problem i have is that all my friends are now on facebook and dont use myspace anymore. It sucks. Myspace is better for looks, simplicity, picture viewing etc.

The only thing facebook has is apps... which are all the same and suck donkey kong! I also hate when i log onto facebook and there is a list of everybody that has done or said something lately. Its like "bob has posted a comment on ryans wall" ... SO?! WHO CARES!

"bob is depressed" ... WHOSE BOB? ohhh yeh! hes that guy i dont even know who randomly added me as a 'friend' ...

Also hate the invitations that you get. everyday i get 1,000,000 invitations to **** apps like 'who has the cutest baby' and 'i like to get drunk and rape people.' its good for ruining some relationships too. say if you logged on and seen the updates on the main page and your girl posted a comment to a guys picture saying "Hey you look fit on this pic" ... Most guys would go sick and kill someone! BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!

Feck i gotta sig that haha...

What the hell is this world coming to?
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
i have a facebook to talk to my friends that I don't see anymore.

... i just talk to my real friends in real life, lol.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
MySpace just because you can do what you want with it, it's better laid out and it's just totally cool.

Facebook is lame, everyone's using it and you get an update on everything. Like when two people you know nothing about comment eachother and it tells you what they said, I don't want to know about that
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
In the uk its generally myspace up until you get to 17/18 - 'everyone gets facebook for uni'... and it is so much better than myspace to be fair except for music.
Quote by Minkaro
Facebook doesn't have automatically starting music.

On Myspace you have to wait for the page to load up before you can scroll down to turn off whatever shite these people have on their profiles.

This
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
myspace. facebook is for older people. But i have friends who have it now so i might need to get a proper one. I've never used it properly. And for those who say they suck, its probably because you just don't have a social life and therefore don't need one.
Used to prefer Myspace but now I prefer Facebook.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by wombifat
myspace. facebook is for older people. But i have friends who have it now so i might need to get a proper one. I've never used it properly. And for those who say they suck, its probably because you just don't have a social life and therefore don't need one.
These sites are more for people making friends with people they dont know or never see in real life, it lends its self more to people with no social life than to people with one.

Any way the sites suck, myspace became such a fassion assesory in England mostly for emos, and it was really anoying the way people acted on there, and then every 1 migrated onto facebook for a more mature look, the sites do my head in.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Facebook. Myspace is full of idiots.

Quote by freedoms_stain
They all suck.

I like to actually meet and talk to my friends.

Social networking sites are for people you don't really like.
All of my friends are at universities around the country. and without something such as Facebook it'd be literally impossible for me to stay in contact with them
Quote by Absent Mind
These sites are more for people making friends with people they dont know or never see in real life, it lends its self more to people with no social life than to people with one.

Eh? I dont have anyone on facebook i dont know. I dont have friend requests from people i dont know either. I particularly use facebook for keeping in contact with friends at different unis, but also stuff like groups are really helpful, so many things at uni are just ran through facebook you cant NOT have it.
Quote by Absent Mind

Any way the sites suck, myspace became such a fassion assesory in England mostly for emos, and it was really anoying the way people acted on there, and then every 1 migrated onto facebook for a more mature look, the sites do my head in.

There are a lot of people like that. Buts its really useful if you like meet someone somewhere randomly and don't get an opportunity to exchange numbers or anything and you wanna talk again. Just find them on myspace And its a great way to keep in touch and share photos and shizz.

But yeah, I mostly use it for talking to people I've met like once. Not for meeting randoms or talking to ppl i see all the time anyway.
I have Bebo but only use it for Poker now but I did join a Chris Kamara fanclub yesterday.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
All of my friends are at universities around the country. and without something such as Facebook it'd be literally impossible for me to stay in contact with them
Email?

Phone?

Post?

The way people used to do things in the days before you had a social network of 250 people you vaguely met once at a party?
Facebook

Myspace is over run with sluts (probably a huge plus for the pit) and they're all noobs.
Well whad'ya know, it's a female on UG. D:

Shine On, Cast A Shadow.

Quote by hugh20
i love me some fundie christian gayboys

Quote by sglover34479
<3 You = smart.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Email?

Phone?

Post?

The way people used to do things in the days before you had a social network of 250 people you vaguely met once at a party?

yeah maybe we should send each other carrier pigeons like in the good old days...
Meh, facebook... but only because all my friends are uni kids, and if you're at uni then you have to have it apparently
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new