Poll: Have you ever faked (on-line) being a....
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever faked (on-line) being a....
Male
9 8%
Female
26 23%
Single
1 1%
Cool
10 9%
I never have
32 28%
Whatever the site was about, guitarist, etc...
5 4%
Conjoined twins from Australia
30 27%
Voters: 113.
Page 1 of 2
I searched this (0 Matches).

Every pretended you were someone you weren't on a forum, mud, game, or internet site? Like a guitarist on UG but you're really aren't? Or a male/female. Or fake your death? I hear that's really in, now.

Here's mine: I was on a chess website and it must have been valentines day but I kept seeing people on the chat soliciting for sex. Some claimed to be fine chicks and others, this or that... but I couldn't help but think that being on a chess website... there was probably not a single chick in there, just a bunch of creepy dudes.

So... I got so disgusted, I thought i'd see how far and weird these people would get. I typed in... "anyone into conjoined twins?" Then I proceed to explain that I was from Australia and my sister was attached to me from birth but only had one hand that was disformed. Occassionally, I would put her on but she would take a really long time to type and would mess up the words, because of course, she only had one creepy hand that extended out from my waist.

Mostly everyone was pretty amazed but no takers. Finally, one dude invites me to his table. I went, and when I got there, he was like... "hey there." I asked him if he was into conjoined twins and he said, "sure." I asked him where he was from and he said, "New Jersey."

I said, "Jesus, it figures. Only a guy from New Jersey would try to pick up conjoined twins in an internet chess room. Freak!"

He swore at me and left the room. That's my only time and I laughed like hell. People are strange. You?
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Hahaha thats awesome
Theres a lot of these sorta things on 4chan with people pretending to be underage girls and lure old creepy guys into having e-sex with them, and then saying really gross stuff.
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I occasionally go pedo-baiting, posing as a 15 y/o girl. Its funny as hell when you mind**** them when they are into it.

Ahhh, good times. So many lulz.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Once I pretended to know things about guitar. The best part is, the fools believed it!

:P
Quote by Spooni_Shaq
Hahaha thats awesome
Theres a lot of these sorta things on 4chan with people pretending to be underage girls and lure old creepy guys into having e-sex with them, and then saying really gross stuff.

Rules 1 and 2. I know the Pit is just a guitar-centered version of /b/, BUT NO EXCEPTIONS! -1 internetz to you.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
I haven't... actually, I'm lying.
I pretend I'm a really friendly guy.
I'm not really.
...Pretty mad, eh?
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by GuitarCrazyFrog
I occasionally go pedo-baiting, posing as a 15 y/o girl. Its funny as hell when you mind**** them when they are into it.

Ahhh, good times. So many lulz.

Pure genius
Quote by wheatmore
im a 13 year old girl.

add me....

How you doin'?

e-cookie for reference
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
i pretend im not me when im offline. freaks ppl out. i use it when im running from the cops.
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
i pretended to b a phone sex operator when a telemarketer called at dinner. My brother and I thought it was hilarious
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by evening_crow
How you doin'?

e-cookie for reference

reminds me of that icebreakers sours commercial with the fat hairy guy but i doubt thats its
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Quote by prsrulz91
reminds me of that icebreakers sours commercial with the fat hairy guy but i doubt thats its

Not even close...

Come on!!! This one's easy... it was a pretty famous long-lasting show.

EDIT: I once pretended to know how to sweep pick

Yea I'm doing it right now.

Edit: I just read ts's story. That is hilarious.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by evening_crow
How you doin'?

e-cookie for reference

friends. joey. i love it for some reason
Quote by metal-head666
friends. joey. i love it for some reason

When I was ten, someone pretended to be Amy Lee, and we had e-sex.
Quote by jackofclubs
Freebird!!!
One time when I was drinking my own urine on a cruise ship a guy came up to me and invited me to play underwater tennis and I declined because I was already scheduled to have casual drinks with Oprah and Barry Manilow.
Quote by NigelLawless
One time when I was drinking my own urine on a cruise ship a guy came up to me and invited me to play underwater tennis and I declined because I was already scheduled to have casual drinks with Oprah and Barry Manilow.

At the Copa Cabana?

8 people pretended to be conjoined twins so far. haha
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by NigelLawless

I'm never inviting you to my show again. First Tom Cruise jumping on my sofas and now this?

Shame on you.

Quote by evening_crow
I'm never inviting you to my show again. First Tom Cruise jumping on my sofas and now this?

Shame on you.

I'm sorry its just my urines so sterile and flavoursome and I was busting!
I've had great fun with lots of people thinking I was a chick. Making them write stuff etc. The Internet is a dirty dirty place. Chatting can be very ****ed up. You NEVER know who's on the other side.
RIP Bernie Mac
RIP Michael Jackson

FUCK YOU DIME!

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Get 'Cliff is Angry. So so angry' on your ass.

Edit: Then take pictures and send me them.

Genetically engineered and raised by wolverines DAVE MUSTAINE...
Pedo-baiting or just general ****ing around with people who try to have e-sex. I got some guy to drive to Birmingham to 'meet me' once. Only problem is I live near Bristol, and I'm not the 15 y/o he was hoping for
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Ok, i'll give it up, i'm really joe jonas. I just wanted to be like, cool and stuff like you guys you know
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
I only pretend stupid stuff on msn, like being my sister or something. There's one person who now also thinks I have a younger brother (for those who can't figure it out, I actually don't).
I pretended to be a male online and it was hilarious.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
That's called a personality disorder TS.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
i ticked conjoined twins form australia cause I used to just like basically troll and stuff. And this was with ppl who weren't internet savvy enough to know about trolls. I once convinced an 11yo i was julia roberts hairdresser and all this ****. Kinda grown out of it now.
Quote by psyks
*Readies flamethrower*

*Clears throat*

SPY CHECK!!!!!!

"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
I'm a multi-millionaire with a large yacht and two chicks ducking my dick every morning. Why would I pretend to be something else on the internet?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by evening_crow
How you doin'?

e-cookie for reference

Phineas and Ferb?
God, I really need to stop watching the Disney channel...
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Why don't you guys have a seat over there?
Quote by Trowzaa
I immediately clenched my butthole after reading that...
Paranoid loser. I suppose you must have a reason. Enjoy paranoia. Perhaps you were that dude from New Jersey that likes conjoined twins.

I'm not interested in your weird, REALLY creepy stories. I'm looking for funny s**t that people have done. If you have nothing, you've been nothing.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 2