i need to know very quick as im buying my amp today, and was wondering does the Laney VC15 have an earphone jack where i can plug in my earphones so that i dont disturb others, as my dad wants me to get an amp with this feature, so does the laney VC15 have one, i also need your replys quick, because im going to buy it in the next hour and will have to change my choice if not
Quote by WoodySafc
i need to know very quick as im buying my amp today, and was wondering does the Laney VC15 have an earphone jack where i can plug in my earphones so that i dont disturb others, as my dad wants me to get an amp with this feature, so does the laney VC15 have one, i also need your replys quick, because im going to buy it in the next hour and will have to change my choice if not

no earphone jack, as far as i can see
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
nope
Inspired by Ibanez RGA321F Prestige, Gibson Les Paul Standard