adjust the spring tension is all i can think to say
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Well, from the pictures I see, there should be two little holes in each of the saddles, right? Gte a small allen key, fit it in and turn it; I forget which way
Cam Sampbell's my hero
its just a fixed bridge.. get a small hex (??) key and lower the saddle to wanted height.

make sure its level. there would be a guide on this in the lessons section, even a thread on it. i recommend searching through everything before asking a "how to"

EDIT: im Aussie, i call them allan keys, i thought as its mostly americans here i would try to use some of their lingo, no idea if a hex and allan are they same..key
*Enter Sig Here*
take it to a guitar shop... that's what i do if i don't know how to do something... sure it costs more than doing it yourself but at least the right people are doing it. so if they **** it up it's insured.
Quote by Dempsey68
take it to a guitar shop... that's what i do if i don't know how to do something... sure it costs more than doing it yourself but at least the right people are doing it. so if they **** it up it's insured.

thats what i always read about adjusting a truss rod etc.

but if you dont attempt it, how will you ever learn, thus be able to do it yourself?!

you cant **** it up, its about as simple as having a wank, just lower the saddle like, 1/4 turn on both sides, pluck the string, if it doesnt buzz out, you can go lower, (if you want)

repeat another 6 times.
*Enter Sig Here*
yes you turn them, i dont kow what way, give them a HUGE turn and see waht way your saddle goes. i swear on my life its not possible to break anything.

note, that when you lower it, your string will loose tension, so it will go deeper, so make sure you re tune every time you change it.

is this your first guitar or something?
*Enter Sig Here*
Quote by Hale_91
yes you turn them, i dont kow what way, give them a HUGE turn and see waht way your saddle goes. i swear on my life its not possible to break anything.

note, that when you lower it, your string will loose tension, so it will go deeper, so make sure you re tune every time you change it.

is this your first guitar or something?

Thanks it worked!! and haha no i've been playing for years but this is my first fixed bridge guitar!
Quote by Fender Usa
please help thanks!

your names fender usa, your asking about ibanez and your pictures a dean

:P
Quote by jkielq91
your names fender usa, your asking about ibanez and your pictures a dean

:P

lol variety ay :P