Has your facebook or myspace ever gotten raided by your friends? Im looking at one of my friends' right now and it has "im gay" written all over it. Its happened to me once, i left my laptop out and my friends raped my status haha I found it pretty funny though.
Yea my friend basically changed my FB profile into Mao ZeDong's. Profile was a pic of Chairman Mao, birthdate was like 1893, occupation: leader of the CPC, married, favorite music: communist promotional music, etc the whole 9 yard.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Nope, I'm too lazy to hack any of my friends accounts.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea my friend basically changed my FB profile into Mao ZeDong's. Profile was a pic of Chairman Mao, birthdate was like 1893, occupation: leader of the CPC, married, favorite music: communist promotional music, etc the whole 9 yard.

your friend is awesome.
Last edited by aaciseric at Nov 29, 2008,
My old college tutor did that to mine one time when I left it on, I didn't realise till I got in after college!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
I find it hilarious when chavs leave their status open for stupid answers.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Not by my friends, but someone did somehow get to an old email account and managed to successfully ruin my accounts on like 10 sites. They also managed to get my password for ug and get me banned. Good stuff
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I changed one of my friend's 'looking for' section to men and he left it up for the longest time.

He kept getting PM's from cock gobblers at our school and he had no clue why.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I changed one of my friend's 'looking for' section to men and he left it up for the longest time.

He kept getting PM's from cock gobblers at our school and he had no clue why.

....cock gobblers?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
....cock gobblers?

Indeed.

Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Quote by B O D O M
I wouldn't use MySpace while I'm with a friend, I'm not that gay.

I am.
Quote by Slappy182
I am.

I go on UG, while my friend plays World Of Warcraft all night.
Quote by rabidguitarist
....cock gobblers?

Open your mouth, I'll demonstrate.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Open your mouth, I'll demonstrate.

To answer ts, no.
But i have seen it done to many many other people.