Getting a new amp soon, my budget is £400 and ive narrowed my choices down to these three amps (All Randall's):

KH120RHS (120 watt solid state half stack)
RG100G3 (100 watt tube hybrid combo)
RG50TC (50 watt full tube combo)

I basically need to know which is the better amp for me? I play metal, im after a nice heavy tone, I play stuff like Metallica, Megadeth, Pantera, In Flames, Machine Head, Lamb of God, etc so I need an amp that will get these sort of tones without resulting to a distortion pedal. I want a nice thick distorted tone, not a fan of thin, buzzy tones, my favourite tone is probably Metallica black album, or In Flames Clayman album.

Obviously the KH120 is the cheapest amp, as its 100% solid state. I cannot find any reviews of this amp so I really dont know how good it is, im after a similar tone to Metallica's Black Album so I figured I should consider this amp as its Kirk's sig. Both the G3 and the 50TC have recieved generally good reviews, but I dont know which is better, I have previously owned the head version of the 50TC (RH50T) and it didnt sound metal enough without a boost up front and an eq in the loop, it sounded more like a classic rock amp, but im thinking the combo and the head sound different to one another as (particularly on this forum) the RG50TC gets many regular recommendations for being a good metal amp.

So, which of these 3 amps would be my better option? Tone is key here, I dont need versitility, I dont need amazing cleans, I just need an amp that can provide a nice, thick, heavy as hell metal tone. Which would be the better choice?
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
You should really try them out for yourself and make that decision.

I can tell you that a lot of people will recommend the RG50TC simply because it's tube but I would probably recommend something else.

Does it have to be a Randall?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
It says you already have a XXX, thats a pretty kickass amp, it'd be a downgrade to get any of the ones you've listed.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You should really try them out for yourself and make that decision.

I can tell you that a lot of people will recommend the RG50TC simply because it's tube but I would probably recommend something else.

Does it have to be a Randall?

Well my local guitar store recently closed down so I have no way of trying anything out

It doesnt have to be Randall, ive just been having a hard time finding a good amp within my budget that is actually any good, ive owned Randall's in the past and know they make good amps, but yeah if you have some more recommendations feel free to throw them my way, as long as they are under £400 i'll consider them
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Quote by mrxtreme_4
It says you already have a XXX, thats a pretty kickass amp, it'd be a downgrade to get any of the ones you've listed.

Dude im afraid I dont like the Peavey at all, ive owned it for a few months but I just cant find a tone I like out of it, it is a very loose sounding amp, I prefer a tighter sound, plus the amps bass is very flabby, really not keen on it, need something else, imo anything will sound better than it currently does...
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
The RG50TC has very flabby bass, plus there's a good chance that it will break down. What settings have you tried on the xxx?
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Quote by serbusfish
Well my local guitar store recently closed down so I have no way of trying anything out

It doesnt have to be Randall, ive just been having a hard time finding a good amp within my budget that is actually any good, ive owned Randall's in the past and know they make good amps, but yeah if you have some more recommendations feel free to throw them my way, as long as they are under £400 i'll consider them

Sell your Peavey and see if you can score a used 5150 combo.

I'm sure somebody in your area would trade for it. You might be able to pick up a lower end ENGL or Laney if you play your cards right and don't mind adding a little more money to your budget.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
yeah the it is a pretty loose sounding amp, I'd suggest a 5150/6505 then
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp