Looking for a new guitar
In the UK, the hell raiser is about £570 and the X50PROFE is £300. Also name any others =). I play metal, would want a high-access neck (not bolt-on), Preferably blackouts (but I could change them myself), locking tuners and 6string lol. No tremolo.
Thanks
Go for the Washburn, they're about equal on specs, there's no point paying twice as much.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
The guitar player in my old band actually has both of these guitars, haha. Out of the two he prefers the Hellraiser, but both of them are awesome guitars.
th schecter will probably beat the crap out of it
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by steven seagull
Go for the Washburn, they're about equal on specs, there's no point paying twice as much.

This.
Hellraiser. If your sold on the blackouts though, then get the Blacjack ATX. I think its about the same price, and they play exactly the same. Only difference is color and paint job.
Quote by steven seagull

+1, and i've preferred any washburn i've tried to any schecter (though i should admit that i've only tried a couple of each).

though the washburn with the EMGs is more like £379, i think, it's the one with the duncans which is £300.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I vote Washburn, every Washburn I've ever seen/picked up/played has always been awesome.
I have the Washburn X50 profe and I really love it. It plays great, very nice neck, great action, great tuning stability, great pickups (for metal). I could go on about it for hours but I won't bother you with that, but feel free to pm if you have any specific questions.

At 300 pounds you're getting a great deal, look at the list price: http://washburn.com/products/electrics/x/x50profe.aspx
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com