I'm going to get myself an LTD EX-400, but I'm wondering how the weight balance is on it. My EX-50, and a lot of other cheaper guitars I've played, have too much of the weight in the neck and thus, if you let go of the neck, it falls to the ground.

What's the EX-400 like?
I played an EX-400 at the store, and I don't seem to recall it having any problems.

I was mostly sitting down though, so I could be wrong. Also, I found that it played really well compared to some other more expensive guitars in there.
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Yes, several people I've talked to say it plays quite well. Feels good to know. It would be great if it didn't have the weight problem, but I'm kinda used to it after the EX-50, so...

More opinions would be greatly appreciated!
If I leave it alone, the fretboard is a little lower than horizontal. While playing though there is no problem at all.
its not weight, its where the strap buttons are attached to, ur supposed to move em somewheere
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Ah, I thought it was about the weight. Oh well, thanks for that information.

SpitFire: Yeah, that's pretty much what it's like on the EX-50 as well. I guess it's not much of a problem, really, it's just that I thinking logically, you should lose a little agility in your fingers due to having the weight of the neck in your hand. I dunno, just seems logical to me, but I guess the difference is miniscule anyway.
try askin here or go to the ESP forums. They tell u where to re locate the strap buttons
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR