its the differences, advantages and disadvantages between the wizard II and wizard III necks.

mostly thinking of metal and shred.
They're extremely thin, which is supposed to make you play faster.

In my opinion, they are a bit too thin. I can still play on it (I tried one at GC), but I think a strat or jackson size neck is more comfortable. But that's just me. Try one out for yourself.
Carvin Tele (11/21/11 )
Epi Sheraton II
Agile AL3100
Fender MIM Strat
Squier Vintage Modified Tele
Epiphone something or other acoustic

Last.FM
Last edited by deadgearsrising at Nov 29, 2008,
ive played the one that comes with the szr and it was a charm
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
It takes lots of time to get used to anything.
I found that the Wizard II is good for me, took a while though. Same thing with jumbo/medium frets. It's all preference, but it takes a while to figure out your tastes.
BUY MY JACKSON
Quote by imgooley
I don't know what that shit (racer x or paul gilbert) sounds like.

Quote by DSchmitty
Gilbert is a bad riff writer.

Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

Treble - 0
Bass - 0
Mids - 0
Volume - 0
'Tude - 10
Whiny Voice - 10
Panties - White

Quote by Shabadoo
I brake for huge nuts
One note of advice as an owner of an Ibanez with an Ultra neck on it (very thin, too).

The thinner the neck, the more susceptible it is to temperature changes and they WILL move on you quite a bit. This means regular neck tune-ups, and if someone isn't nearby and you don't know what to do, this can be frustrating.

I don't gig with my Ibanez in the winter. The shifting from warm house/cold outdoors/warm venue, etc. wreaks havoc on it. Just something to keep in mind.
The Wizard II neck is imo in between a Wizard I neck and a Dinky neck, but neither of those are that different from the WII tbh...

And there's no such thing as a Wizard III.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Wizard I is meant to be real thin, never played one though.
And I love my wizard II on the S470 I have, unfortunately the 9 guage strings keep snapping from my bends, which is a bitch, cos it's so easy to play on!