Okay, I need a new amp and am willing to spend 500-700 dollars. I'm into playing classic rock and metal and everything in between. I want a tube combo amp. So far the amp I'm looking into getting is this B-52 or maybe this Randall. If anyone can think of a better amp for me please post a link to it. I really don't want to go get a used amp off of ebay so please don't post that. Thanks
theres a tube amp version of the line 6 spider 3

thing is, everytime i suggest the spider series people take the piss out of me lol
lol, could u link me the tube version, i was looking at the spider III but was bummed out cuz it was SS
If the jsx is the joe satriani, no thanks. Ive tried that at Guitarcenter and i didnt like it. Plus i dont like getting other peoples gear
y is it that everyone on UG is against amps like spider IIIs and that marshall mg or whatever but the reviews make it sound so good?
Quote by pbuddyjman
y is it that everyone on UG is against amps like spider IIIs and that marshall mg or whatever but the reviews make it sound so good?

i dunno, as far as value for money goes there really good and you get a f***load of tones that you can edit with the spider but a lot of people claim the tones sound too digital or processed or whatever
Quote by Joe4/4/1992
i dunno, as far as value for money goes there really good and you get a f***load of tones that you can edit with the spider but a lot of people claim the tones sound too digital or processed or whatever

ya thats wat i thot about the spider that made me not want to get it, but then people start to talk about these amps that ive never even heard the company before
Quote by pbuddyjman
ya thats wat i thot about the spider that made me not want to get it, but then people start to talk about these amps that ive never even heard the company before

the reveiws are from kids who have owned the thing for like all of a week than claim it to be gods savior amplifier. Musician friend reviews are all a bunch of happy ones, not really great to base speculation upon.

Are you willing to go used?
Quote by Highwaytohell
the reveiws are from kids who have owned the thing for like all of a week than claim it to be gods savior amplifier. Musician friend reviews are all a bunch of happy ones, not really great to base speculation upon.

Are you willing to go used?

i've owned mine since april last year
i'll admit, the tones do sound digital but for a practice/small gigging amp on a tight budget it is damn impressive