Page 1 of 2
This has to be the most awesome show ever made. Does anyone else watch this and is caught up with all the episodes?

I think the first season was better than the second, but this third season is killing me, I must know the end now!
In dexters labratory, there lives the smartest boy you've ever seen, as Dee Dee blows his experiments to smithereens, and its doom and gloom when things go wrong in Dexter lab!!!

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
Yeah i just finished watching the first season of dexter.
so i cant wait for the next two.

and its already on its way to the top of my favorite show list.

altough heroes seems unstoppable
*gasp*

It's still on!? I loved that show man, I thought it was cancelled!
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
lol at dexters lab.

I enjoy it. Australia is way behind and hasn't started showing the 2nd season yet. You can, however, buy the DVD in stores. Go figure.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
I downloaded the seasons off mininova...
The first season though was sooooo good. The twist at the end destroyed me.
Quote by peterom11
In dexters labratory, there lives the smartest boy you've ever seen, as Dee Dee blows his experiments to smithereens, and its doom and gloom when things go wrong in Dexter lab!!!

I thought he meant that aswell
There's a UG Dexter group I believe. I think I joined it
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Hmm, Never seen the show but my girlfriend loves it. I'll see it sooner or later.... >.>
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by peterom11

I thought TS meant Dexter's Lab too
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Awesome show, though I haven't seen much of it. I'm not sure which season I'm on either. What season is the whole Ice truck killer and episode with the psychiatrist in.
i wondered at the end of season 1 how the hell they could continue it lol
did anyone else forget the massive underwater graveyard hed created over the years:P?
Quote by freedoms_stain
Dexter is awesome, I'm fully up to date.

I can't wait to see what Dexter is gonna do to Miguel.

I think dexter is gonna fuk his ass up.

And to everyone who thought this was a Dexters lab thread, sorry about that.
Quote by the agony scene
i wondered at the end of season 1 how the hell they could continue it lol
did anyone else forget the massive underwater graveyard hed created over the years:P?
Doakes took the fall for that.
Quote by stevve
Awesome show, though I haven't seen much of it. I'm not sure which season I'm on either. What season is the whole Ice truck killer and episode with the psychiatrist in.

Season 1.
Quote by stevve

Season One, Hombre.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Doakes took the fall for that.

wasnt that season 2 ?:S
i meant i didnt see how they were going to continue to a season 2.
Quote by Slappy182
Season 1.

Oh guess the channel I'm watching it on is going through the first 2 seasons before they get to season 3, I'd watch them all on the internet but somethings up with my sound card.

Guess I'm way behind you guys but it's a pretty epic show.
Quote by the agony scene
wasnt that season 2 ?:S
i meant i didnt see how they were going to continue to a season 2.
Well they can continue it as long as Dexter doesn't get caught.

Not sure which season ended where, must confess.
My friend ruined season 2 for me as I was halfway through the Doakes episode. I was like :O so i slapped him
Do the shows intro's change season to season? Or do all of them have the awesome thing where he gets up and makes breakfast and stuff to the cool music.
Quote by stevve
Do the shows intro's change season to season? Or do all of them have the awesome thing where he gets up and makes breakfast and stuff to the cool music.
Same every season (so far)
I'm in the UK am up to date with the ones on in America right now

It is so good

I didn't see it coming in the latest episode
Quote by freedoms_stain
Same every season (so far)

Ah cool thats an awesome intro.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Anyone else miss the English chick? When she was on it the shows titty count jumped up a notch.

It wasn't really worth it for how anoying her accent was and how annoying she was as a character
Quote by freedoms_stain
Anyone else miss the English chick? When she was on it the shows titty count jumped up a notch.

But she was so.... irritating.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Rita has gotten so much hotter every episode this season, I dont understand how haha
Quote by Slappy182
Rita has gotten so much hotter every episode this season, I dont understand how haha
Maybe you're into pregnant chicks?
Quote by freedoms_stain

Whatever happens to her first husband? I'm not quite there yet.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Maybe...

haha but for real, she gets hotter every episode, and she doesnt look pregnant yet.

BTW did anyone laugh their ass off at Dexters reaction to finding out Rita was pregnant? His face was like "OH ****."
Quote by stevve
Whatever happens to her first husband? I'm not quite there yet.

Dexter dealt with his ass.
Page 1 of 2