Page 1 of 5
What is everyone's thoughts on life after death?

intrested and what you guys think

im comming back to haunt you guys...i has mad skillz
Last edited by 2mins2midnite at Nov 30, 2008,
I'm agnostic. I believe in a higher power but don't agree with any religions here on earth but I believe there is some kind of afterlife for humans. I don't mean to sound like an alien but this is the way it came out.
If you don't have any opinions on it, what do you think happens?

Personally I'm just gonna wait and see.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

you're an athiest so you don't have opinions on it?

you know what an athiest is right?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
There's definately another world, where you are in a conscious state. Whether it's who you are at the moment, or someone else (personality and character wise) I do not know.
But I think that there will be another place where one can... live again.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
you're an athiest so you don't have opinions on it?

you know what an athiest is right?
lol
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
possibly reincarnation just becuase i like the idea of it.
THOU SHALL NOT PASS!

My gear is not worth mentioning.
Nothing.
though reincarnation sounds cool.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I'd like to think that there's an afterlife but I know better.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I think we go back into the earth and come back, as a tree. Who knows the reference??

Dane Cook?
Quote by 2mins2midnite
What is everyone's thoughts on life after death?

Im athiest, so i dont have any opinions on it

but im intrested and what you guys think

You do have an opinion on it. You're just not thinking hard enough.

I myself have no idea what happens. I'm agnostic. I'll just wait till the time comes.
F**k all happens, there is nothing.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
F**k all happens, there is nothing.

How do you know?
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I think there possibly isn't an afterlife. The idea for this is becuase animals try their best to avoid death until they can't anymore. So if that is basic instinct then it must be nature's way of saying that there is no afterlife and to stay alive as long as possible.
Quote by metaldud536
I think there possibly isn't an afterlife. The idea for this is becuase animals try their best to avoid death until they can't anymore. So if that is basic instinct then it must be nature's way of saying that there is no afterlife and to stay alive as long as possible.

I assumed you would say something along the lines of "People don't die, they faint"
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Luke200420
I'm agnostic. I believe in a higher power but don't agree with any religions here on earth but I believe there is some kind of afterlife for humans. I don't mean to sound like an alien but this is the way it came out.

Sounds like Deism, not Agnosticism.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I say lets not worry too much about our after life. Lets be more concerned with life BEFORE death, yes?
I believe in reincarnation from a shared consciousness.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I don't know why but reincarnation makes alot of sense to me. I think something must happen though, I find the idea of absolute nothingness after death a difficult idea to try and justify or comprehend. I could be wrong, this is just what I think.

Quote by metaldud536

Thats actually a pretty good point, I've never thought of it like that before.
I would quite like my ashes to turned into a diamond, like on that advert for smirnoff.
watch the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know"

Pure Awesome. trips ya out!

EDIT: and for the people who dont believe in God.

Obviously we evolved. prob started off at like atoms n stuff. well... what made the atoms? where did they come from? where did we get our start? We couldn't have appeared from nothing. something made us. or ... who knows.
i do not beleive in any life after death. once you're dead, you're dead. end of
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I can bother with that question when I'm dead.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Quote by walkinbazooka
Sounds like Deism, not Agnosticism.

Meh, sounds more like agnostic theism, or maybe just theism to me.

edit: and as for an afterlife. I really don't think there is one...sadly. It just doesn't make sense. All it is is people's wishful thinking in action. They want something more to life so they create this image of some great paradise they can look forward to. Sure, it seems good in theory, but again, doesn't make sense.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Last edited by ACG at Nov 29, 2008,
Quote by Stratocaster88
watch the movie "What The Bleep Do We Know"

Pure Awesome. trips ya out!

EDIT: and for the people who dont believe in God.

Obviously we evolved. prob started off at like atoms n stuff. well... what made the atoms? where did they come from? where did we get our start? We couldn't have appeared from nothing. something made us. or ... who knows.

Err, maybe I'm missing out on something very obvious, but...why?
Quote by ACG
Meh, sounds more like agnostic theism, or maybe just theism to me.

True.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by A Bad Guitarist
Instinct dictates we should avoid death, amirite? How could one of the most basic instincs be wrong?

What about jihad?

Anyway, I don't believe in god however I do believe in an "afterlife" I'm epileptic and have had a few seizures and often during seizures I have experienced "out of body" experiences where I have felt my existence as just a brain floating about a foot or so above my body, it's pretty intense. Not that that (?) is my only reason, it just helps. There's gotta be something!
i would be pretty bummed out when i die and find out heaven and hell is real and i get sent to hell for not beliving in god etc..
Page 1 of 5