Im in major money trouble with my landlord and my gear and my computer are the only things i have of value.

Gear im selling:

Ibanez RG08 limited edition: Perfect condition, not a thing wrong with it, no dings or scratches that i can see. Has the Ibanez Edge 3 Tremolo, Two Humbuckers with a five way switch. Rigged with brand new D' addario 9's. £220 ono

Laney TF100: A Hybrid (Pre-amp tube and electric amplifier) amp. This is about 3 years old and a little dusty. Nevertheless it still has a very nice range of tones and is VERY loud! It has sockets for external footpedals and sound boards. £80 ovno

ARIA AW-20 N: A brand new Acoustic guitar. Has new set of bronze strings for a rich tone. This is not cutaway so natrually the frets starting 15 and up are harder to reach. The wood slats inside have been placed to produce a very nice rich sound and it has a harmonic feel to it. £60 ono

If you are intersted in buying any of these, please do not hesitate to contact me at my email address (rougegratton4@yahoo.co.uk) Or my Mobile phone number (07528962479) UK sale only.
"
I forgot to add: The Ibanex comes with a Stagg Hard case for safe transport and also has a stand. The acoustic does have a shoulder carry case but i sujest you invest in a new one as this is not very stylish! All cables and a Diditech Distortion pedal will come with the amp.
"
woo ibanez! Good luck with sale, it's a great guitar
BUY MY JACKSON
Quote by imgooley
I don't know what that shit (racer x or paul gilbert) sounds like.

Quote by DSchmitty
Gilbert is a bad riff writer.

Quote by JeffWiredBeck24

Treble - 0
Bass - 0
Mids - 0
Volume - 0
'Tude - 10
Whiny Voice - 10
Panties - White

Quote by Shabadoo
I brake for huge nuts
£180 shipped for the ibanez?
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Pictures can be found on my profile, only picture that isnt there is the acoustic ill upload one tomorow. As for Guitar Is Yummy I couldnt do £180 plus shiping it for you. My guess is that it would cost at least £30 to ship it to wales, at that value i would consider brinigin the guitar price down to £200 for you.
"
I think the guitar is £289 at gak, so £220 is not the most appealing, but if it can be shipped cheap I might be keen, Pm me
PM'd

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor