So i am really want / need a new amp (look in sig) and i just recived a $50 off thingy if i spend $350 or more and when i was looking at amps i saw this and im wondering how good the cleans are. Also how good of a thrash tone can you get.

P.S. yes im probably gonna go and play the one at GC next weekend so i will go and play it
thanks
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
I have the 212 version, and the cleans are immaculate with it. PERFECT for Jazz and Blues, its amazing. The gain is brutal, and you can easily get a thrash tone out of it. The gain channel is apocalyptic. Buy it, you wont be sorry!!!
^cool man also since you own how is the reliability, cause i've been reading reviews on Harmony Central and they are saying that they blow fuses and stuff like that.
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by sandman-105
^cool man also since you own how is the reliability, cause i've been reading reviews on Harmony Central and they are saying that they blow fuses and stuff like that.

I dont know about reliability since I just got it yesterday morning, but it seems tough. I mean its B-52, and B-52's are built like a tank.
cool man thanks
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Make sure it has a fan installed, older models had heating issues
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
Make sure it has a fan installed, older models had heating issues

will do, but dont all tube amps have a fan?
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Not sure about that, just know that B-52 used to have overheating issues but they fixed it with new fans. They accepted returns for a new model, and they offered sending a fan to install. I had a B-52 AT 112, was a hella nice amp. It could use a different speaker though....the stock tubes are pretty decent though.

Either way...make sure you get a new model.
WTLTL 2011
alright man. now i really cant wait to play this thing
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS