even though edward calls dracula the "ramblings of a scottish madman" i believe that the book is more inspired by dracula than any other ones.

take renfield for example. he takes sugar, gets flies, spiders for the flies, cats for the spiders, eats the spiders. he takes the blood of things, but not people, just like the cullens.

meyer only gets rid of the catholic symbolism because she's not catholic but mormon.

even the powers could be linked to dracula. not only the strength, but the psychic powers. when lucy is bitten by dracula, there is a psychic link created between them, and also there's a link created between renfield and dracula.

i know that there are "a lot of twilight forums" but there's also a lot of forums of other categories that are repeated, but on different parts of the subject. also in the time it'd take to find a forum that talks about dracula's influince on twilight, there could've been a discussion created on this one
You read Twilight.

PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Don't remake a thread if it's closed

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Don't remake a thread if it's closed

*reported*

it was closed because someone didn't feel like my thread was worth being up on the internet
Quote by johnwolennon
it was closed because someone didn't feel like my thread was worth being up on the internet

There is a thread on Twilight already. Your old thread was closed. Don't remake closed threads. They're closed for a reason.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
There is a thread on Twilight already. Your old thread was closed. Don't remake closed threads. They're closed for a reason.

there's also two threads on time travel that are both open
You're going to end up banned if you don't stop with this thread. Post in the Twilight thread, please.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by SOADrox429
You're going to end up banned if you don't stop with this thread. Post in the Twilight thread, please.

i'm not talking about the book alone, i'm talking about its influence
Quote by johnwolennon
i'm not talking about the book alone, i'm talking about its influence

Who gives a flying horsesh*t about some fat lady's take on vampires.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.