I am selling off this guitar to thin out the collection a bit. This is a grey ESP LTD Viper 100. I am the second owner of this guitar. The guitar has brand new EMG Zakk Wylde pickups. The original box and extra pots and wiring are included. This guitar will need to have the wiring checked. I plugged it in to make sure it was ok. Appears the tone and volume pots need to be rewired. the volume pot doesnt do anything. I have 5 other projects going on, so I am not putting any time into this guitar. The knobs and bridge are black, which gives it a pretty cool look. There is a body nick right near the selector switch with a nice little chunk taken out. I bought this guitar off a friend and he tried adding the pickups in himself and also swapped the spots for the tone pot and the selector switch. As you can see, it was never finished.

The pickups alone are worth 175-180 bucks on average.. I am asking 275 shipped for this guitar. I live in NJ and already have the box for it to go in. Tracking and insurance are included in the price. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have. I have good feedback here on trades and also in ebay. Paypal and money orders work.

I would consider trades for other electrics, or even bodies, necks, pickups, yadda yadda yadda. thanks. here are the pics.

where abouts in NJ are you ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by 7PlaGues
south jersey. called Pennsville. About 45 minutes from Cherry Hill.

I live by Phillipsburg and I'll sell you a Jackson Warrior XT with an 81 and a 85 that's actually friggen functional for 300...
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
epiphone dot studio black?
GUITAR: Gibson Les Paul Special
AMP:Fender Vibro Champ XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
USMC
IM REALLY INTERESETD, but the prob is that youre selling it like its new.
Quote by drunkinkoala
It's weird, kids want to be adults and adults want to be kids.

Quote by HarmlessLilF*ck
You know you're a guitar player when you would rather use the internet to look at pictures of guitars than spread eagled chicks.
Quote by saulhudsonslash
IM REALLY INTERESETD, but the prob is that youre selling it like its new.

what? i'm selling it at a fair price. 225 shipped is a solid price. 25 bucks for shipping. the pickups are new but not fully installed in the guitar. they're 208 new. so, minus the shipping, youre getting the brand new emgs for 200 plus the esp guitar. the guitar sells alone stock, used for 100-125.

to sweeten the deal, 200 shipped in the US. there you go. Bottom line price..
How much for just the pickups? I'm in Washington TWP, about 30 minutes away.
Line 6 SpiderValve 112 - Strymon SV Pre; G12-K100
Ibanez RG Custom Built - Seymour Duncan JB/Jazz
Line 6 M13
how much for just the guitar (no pickups)? i'd love make a refinishing project out of it.
Quote by mikeyElite
how much for just the guitar (no pickups)? i'd love make a refinishing project out of it.

obviously i didn't proof read that before i clicked submit but you get the point
Quote by 7PlaGues
100 shipped sound good? it wont have pickups or electronics, but i will throw in the original pots, selector switch and input jack.

ehh, you were asking 200 shipped with the emgs. if you're selling those for $150 i think it'd be fair to let the rest go for $50-$60. sound decent ?

do you think you could pm me your adress so i could see how far you are ? i might be able to come pick it up if it's not too out of the way.
Quote by mikeyElite
ehh, you were asking 200 shipped with the emgs. if you're selling those for $150 i think it'd be fair to let the rest go for $50-$60. sound decent ?

do you think you could pm me your adress so i could see how far you are ? i might be able to come pick it up if it's not too out of the way.

you still that dirty fingers and any other pickups?
Quote by 7PlaGues
you still that dirty fingers and any other pickups?

the only extra pups i have left are a single coil set from my old squier. i traded the DF a while ago for an 81.
Quote by mikeyElite
the only extra pups i have left are a single coil set from my old squier. i traded the DF a while ago for an 81.

im going to keep the guitar and just sell the emg pickup set instead. i have a few pickups coming in, so im going to swap out the emgs for something different.

EMG ZW set is still for sale, 150 shipped takes it.