I am looking to get my first Wah pedal after Christmas.

My budget is around £100 and I play mostly metal but also a bit blues and Jazz. So I am looking for a decent all rounder but it will mainly be used for metal.

What do you recommend?
Guitar: Jackson JS30KV
PSN id : craig_241
Steam
Feel free to add me!
Quote by jamesfarr
Crybaby 535Q

I made a thread about this a while ago, and got recommended that too
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
The one and only vox wah, unique sound, costs less than most crybabies in its quality range.
I love music, if music would be a girl then I'd date her, until then let's get back on Earth
Quote by Hoodoo Child
weeping demon.

+1
can do high-gain wah tones but has a sweet clean wah too. very adjustable and a great price.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Seems like the Crybaby 535Q is the most popular. But I will look into the rest of them as well.

Cheers for the suggestions.
Guitar: Jackson JS30KV
PSN id : craig_241
Steam
Feel free to add me!
I got the original Crybaby, but I think a Vox has a better tone with it. Crybaby sounds too sharp for my taste while the Vox is smoother, but I'm sure whatever you get can be modded for your needs.
Ibanez Weeping Demon, especially for that metal.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I would recommend the 535q. It is incredibly adjustable to your tastes and will be more versatile sounding than the weeping demon. I would get one if it weren't for the fact that I despise crybabies. I'm a morley fella , just personal preference.
For your budget, yeah. But the Fulltone Clyde wah is the best
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
Quote by Hoodoo Child
weeping demon.

^This^

It has a better Q Knob than the 535Q (which only has six settings, while this is a 1-10 knob, like on an amp), has an LQ (low frequency Q knob), has overall level effect knob, and it can be used as a bass wah. Plus, the 535Q rapes tone. And it costs $60 more than the WD7.
7-String Legion
Quote by TheJem
Justice4AllOne pretty much mentioned all of my ideas so yeah...pointless pun post.

Quote by MightySumo
Thanks fer settin me straight on that Justice

Quote by oneblackened
I was thinking that too, Justice usually seems like a pretty knowledgeable guy.
morle power wah . end of thread
jackson dk2 2008
hamer xt sunburst qt
epiphone g400
peavey vk212
morley p wah
behringer pb1000
dige bm
big muff ny
behringer dc 9 comp
member of the Jackson/Charvel Owners Club

£8.50/58fund for a ROCKTRON HUSH SUPER C PEDAL