Page 1 of 3
Hey guys! Look it's simple, lately I've been listening to Slipknot and the Maggots need your help. Slipknot is loosing to Britney Spears for video of the year on fuse.tv! Only the power of the pit can aid Slipknot beat that bald bitch! We also must beat either Paramore or Chris Brown in the finals. What do we do now? We vote like there is no tomorrow!!!

http://www.fuse.tv/music/best-of-2008/#votePanel

Help save us from the horrid spectacle that is known as Britney Spears!
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Last edited by elekguit at Nov 29, 2008,
No.

Simply for the fact that you do not grasp the correct function of exclamation points.
PSN: snakeXdoctor

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
Yes I did, I'm yelling. I'm a spartan-ninja. Please?

Edited the post a bit to please that dude ^^^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by elekguit
Yes I did, I'm yelling. I'm a spartan-ninja. Please?

That doesn't mean you use three of them to end a sentence.

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
My friends cat smokes, wears a leather jacket and swears at me when i look at it.He is really fat so it makes it even more funny.
No, I dislike Slipknot.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by NuSiK
No.

Simply for the fact that you do not grasp the correct function of exclamation MARKS.

fixed..

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
At least I can fap to Brittney.

Edit: So no.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Erik_Aero
Britney Spears makes better music than Slipknot.

take that.

QFT.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Erik_Aero
Britney Spears makes better music than Slipknot.

take that.

...I'll admit, Slipknot isn't the best band ever (that would be Coheed and Cambria) but they sure as hell beat Spears.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by Hoodoo Child
fixed..

Really?

I always thought it was points.

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
Quote by elekguit
...I'll admit, Slipknot isn't the best band ever (that would be Coheed and Cambria) but they sure as hell beat Spears.

Not really. At least Britney has some boobs. And a vagina.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Nov 29, 2008,
Quote by elekguit

What the **** are you smoking?
LARGE TEXT
Quote by elekguit

I would disagree with that statement. Protest the Hero and Between the Buried and Me are my favorites.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
Quote by NuSiK
Really?

It's either. The "fix" was just someone trying to make themselves feel superior. Remember where you are, after all.
Quote by unet
Voted.
Psychosocial's a good song.

Thank you. Please feel free to take your free cookie out of the basket by the door. Oh yeah, vote for Slipknot and you get a cookie.

Quote by Trinitron
I would disagree with that statement. Protest the Hero and Between the Buried and Me are my favorites.

Both good bands so you get a hug for that statement and not sounding like an idiot. *hugs*

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by NuSiK
Really?

It is. He's probably British, so he doesn't speak English.

EDIT: I'm not voting because I couldn't care less, and I don't like Slipknot.
Last edited by crackerpleaz at Nov 29, 2008,
Quote by NuSiK
Simply for the fact that you do not grasp the correct function of bangs.

Fixed, in true newspaper editor style.

Also, no; because ellipses of bangs are hideous and because if people want to vote for Britney Spears, let them. Just because your musical tastes conflict with the other voters doesn't mean you should get your way.
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Its just some countdown for a shitty music channel, it doesn't matter
Quote by sneyob
Saw extended blue dick,
clicked X.

Sorry,
force of habit

Quote by Bmm386

There is only one solution. We need to bomb outer space. That should show those terrorist bastards who's who
Quote by blackflag49
"the maggots" need my help?

Haha, I find the name amusing as well. I also happen to think Coheed and Cambria is a weird name, that's not how I tend to judge music.

Quote by roythereaper
Fixed, in true newspaper editor style.

Also, no; because ellipses of bangs are hideous and because if people want to vote for Britney Spears, let them. Just because your musical tastes conflict with the other voters doesn't mean you should get your way.

Are you nuts? I'm not forcing people to vote for them. Until I hold I knife to everyone's ****ing throat I suggest you hold your tongue. If you don't wanna vote, don't ****ing vote. I just class Slipknot highly over Spears and I'm looking for people who agree to help. Stop trying to sound cool, because you are failing.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Last edited by elekguit at Nov 29, 2008,
Quote by NuSiK
No.

Simply for the fact that you do not grasp the correct function of exclamation points.

I'm not voting because I don't really care ... at all.
Quote by elekguit
Both good bands so you get a hug for that statement and not sounding like an idiot. *hugs*
If your insinuating that people saying Slipknot sucks are idiots, then I'm going to let the statement sink in for a little bit.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
voted...for paramore hahaha
honestly i just want to bang hayley...

PTH AND BTBAM FTW
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by elekguit
Haha, I find the name amusing as well. I also happen to think Coheed and Cambria is a weird name, that's not how I tend to judge music.

Coheed and Cambria is not a weird name. It relates to the story that they tell through their albums and comic books.

Slipknot is a stupid name, IMO, because their music does not relate to nautical activities at all.

Quote by OneOfTheseDays
Quote by blackflag49
"the maggots" need my help?

More like faggots.

I'm sorry, that was mean.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by Just Andrew
If your insinuating that people saying Slipknot sucks are idiots, then I'm going to let the statement sink in for a little bit.

Nope, it's HOW people say something that makes them an idiot or not. If someone says "I votez 4 teh Slipnot bcuz dey r l33t haXorz!", said person would be an idiot.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by brandon369852
I'll vote for a band that doesn't suck.

Sorry, Disturbed is already out.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by crackerpleaz
It is. He's probably British, so he doesn't speak English.

EDIT: I'm not voting because I couldn't care less, and I don't like Slipknot.

ENGLand, ENGLish. Your country raped our language bitch.

Just so you know, England is in Britain
Last edited by TEK34 at Nov 29, 2008,
Quote by SGibson666

Dude look at the selection of people in here... you can't exactly work with much.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by SOADrox429
I voted.

For Britney Spears.

Figured you would considering you think Megadeth is better then Metallica.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by TEK34
ENGLand, ENGLish. Your raped country our language bitch.

Just so you know, England is in Britain

Yes, I'm quite aware.
I guess sarcasm doesn't translate well over the Internet.
Page 1 of 3