i was thinking about buying this http://www.rondomusic.com/product1256.html but ive never heard of douglas guitars and i was wondering if any of you guys have and if you know how good they are. the guitar is only $190 and im kinda skeptical.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
A guitar with a double locking tremolo in that price range probably won't stay in tune very well.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I dont know looks good for 190$ id go for it as a first guitar or a travel guitar.
Smart Pothead and Proud
Rondo has 3 brands of guitars (that I know of): Agile, SX, and Douglas. From what i've heard, it goes Agile>>>SX>Douglas. At 190 you'd be better off with the SX, or maybe even a cheap Agile.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
I got two Douglas guitars in a row (intitial and its replacement) that had defective necks (twisted and fretboards not leveled before frets were installed). Rondo has great customer service though. After getting two junkers in a row, I requested a refund and got it with no problems.
go to agileguitarforum.com

Its filled with people willing to help. Ive seen a review for this guitar on there. I heard it was worth it for the price but it didn't stay in tune well. Id just replace the floyd rose for an original one