watup UG people - i recently got my hands on an Ibanez AS73 and im wondering if there's any modding (ie pups, bridge, etc) that needs to be done - i already love its sound but if theres a way to make it sound even sweeter im all ears
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
well you can't really ask that - we have no idea what it sounds like or what you would like it to sound like... Which makes it pretty damn difficult to reccomend you anything!
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

Squirrels are fluffy bits of gay.

Quote by LordPino
My penis is so big it has its own hands.
ill try to get a sound demo up sometime soon but im generally looking for a slashlike sound circa appetite for destruction so...les paul sound without spending $900
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Quote by skizoman05
ill try to get a sound demo up sometime soon but im generally looking for a slashlike sound circa appetite for destruction so...les paul sound without spending $900
from a semi-hollow? maybe not-so-much. this guitar is much closer to a Gibson ES-335 than it ever will be to a 'Paul.

but that doesn't mean you can't rock the house with it.
Ted Nugent is famous for using a semi-hollow.
mostly the Gibson Byrdland, but other Gibsons and Gretches, etc.
occasionally a 'Paul.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
yeahh i realized that with this guitar my les paul days are over - ah well not complaining im damn happy - ill see as i go thanks ppl