Hey, I had a quick question for the pit monkies, I'm looking at guitar center giftcards for Christmas...do they usually have any good deals after Christmas? I really want a Dean Razorback and right now it's sittin at about 200....think it'll come down?
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Quote by rocker_46788
I really want a Dean Razorback and right now it's sittin at about 200....think it'll come down?

I say you go over there and knock down that son of a bitch and take it's place.
wth? 200 dollars? o_o...
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Quote by metaldud536
I say you go over there and knock down that son of a bitch and take it's place.

lol!
+1

Guitar Center has a "really good" sale about every six months. What they usually do is send out post cards worth 10-15% off of everything in the store. So get on their mailing list to get it next time they mail them out. If you don't, then you can just walk into the store when the sale is going on and pick up the cupon.

Your best bet would be to hit the X-Mas sales, they don't have too many after X-mas sales from what I remember.
Quote by koikomoru
lol!
+1

Guitar Center has a "really good" sale about every six months. What they usually do is send out post cards worth 10-15% off of everything in the store. So get on their mailing list to get it next time they mail them out. If you don't, then you can just walk into the store when the sale is going on and pick up the cupon.

Your best bet would be to hit the X-Mas sales, they don't have too many after X-mas sales from what I remember.

Too late, I already got mine, wait until next year? Sell something? Ask for money for christmas/hannuka/kwannzza (i know I didn't spell those right)?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!